SCAMMED by philly5fan

the hell is going on in here
where is OP?  Why is the philly dude still walking around with the $$$?
I am beyond disappointed.
tired.gif

the hell is going on in here
where is OP?  Why is the philly dude still walking around with the $$$?
I am beyond disappointed.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

He told me to shut up what an insult Lulz.dude is in Brazil quoting and worrying bout what the next nter is typing in a forum.you def not smashing anything out there.L

Kid, you wouldn't have a chance with any girl here. I could find the ugliest brazilian and she would probably be hotter than anything you are getting in the states. You know absolutely nothing. Stop trying lulz when you are trying to make e-friends by making fake conversations. You can think of ways to waste your time by talking to yourself on AIM. I'll be chillin with the rich brazilian girls(you'll never have a chance with these girls, sorry).

Secondly, I'm not a snob. The guy insulted me so I defended myself. You guys in here get so butt hurt when someone isn't the same as you.

He told me to shut up what an insult Lulz.dude is in Brazil quoting and worrying bout what the next nter is typing in a forum.you def not smashing anything out there.L

Kid, you wouldn't have a chance with any girl here. I could find the ugliest brazilian and she would probably be hotter than anything you are getting in the states. You know absolutely nothing. Stop trying lulz when you are trying to make e-friends by making fake conversations. You can think of ways to waste your time by talking to yourself on AIM. I'll be chillin with the rich brazilian girls(you'll never have a chance with these girls, sorry).

Secondly, I'm not a snob. The guy insulted me so I defended myself. You guys in here get so butt hurt when someone isn't the same as you.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Ain't no getting butt hurt that someone is different than me. Some of my best friends are wealthy.

You're a snob, accept it. You haven't earned a penny of your parent's fortune but you brag about it. Let's hope the security transport that brings you to school isn't ambushed with you being kidnapped, held for ransom, they get the ransom and kill you anyway. Nothing would be worse than your parents receiving your torso with your school uniform still on
wink.gif

Ain't no getting butt hurt that someone is different than me. Some of my best friends are wealthy.

You're a snob, accept it. You haven't earned a penny of your parent's fortune but you brag about it. Let's hope the security transport that brings you to school isn't ambushed with you being kidnapped, held for ransom, they get the ransom and kill you anyway. Nothing would be worse than your parents receiving your torso with your school uniform still on
wink.gif

Rich Brazilian girls Lulz.dude u sound extra ******ed right now.and you keep repeating the same line.and I can bet money I pull better looking women than u easy.put it this way ur in paradise and u respond to my posts quick fast.def not smashing b

Rich Brazilian girls Lulz.dude u sound extra ******ed right now.and you keep repeating the same line.and I can bet money I pull better looking women than u easy.put it this way ur in paradise and u respond to my posts quick fast.def not smashing b

it's 12:25 in the morning haha. I'm still in high school. Clearly I wouldn't be anywhere but home. But you know what brah. You are definitely doing better than me in life. You win. Convo over.

"Ain't no getting butt hurt that someone is different than me. Some of my best friends are wealthy.

wink.gif
"

LOL. Yeah man. No hate at all. I had to delete my post.

it's 12:25 in the morning haha. I'm still in high school. Clearly I wouldn't be anywhere but home. But you know what brah. You are definitely doing better than me in life. You win. Convo over.

"Ain't no getting butt hurt that someone is different than me. Some of my best friends are wealthy.

wink.gif
"

LOL. Yeah man. No hate at all. I had to delete my post.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Lulz at will getting abused.@ being in Brazil and still not smashing.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Dude bragging about his parent's wealth. Sucker $!* +%**%. My son mad that he's is a virgin in Brazil.

eek.gif
at the level of disrespect by calling him boy. Rich snob.
Jealous.

tired.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Dude bragging about his parent's wealth. Sucker $!* +%**%. My son mad that he's is a virgin in Brazil.

eek.gif
Jealous.

tired.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
Jealous.
You're pretending to be rich on the internet. Stop it 5

roll.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
Jealous.
You're pretending to be rich on the internet. Stop it 5

Back
Top Bottom