SCAMMED by philly5fan

you people really need to get your definitions of a snitch right and know what it is ok and when it's not ok.

That whole "stop snitching" movement went over many people's heads and they think that if you go to cops about anything you are snitching.

Op, that is the right thing for you to do in this situation.

IF op was guilty of scamming people or doing something similar in the wrong and he gets caught and tells on others then you can tell him to stop snitching.

Someone who would steal via the internet over a couple of hundred dollars would without a doubt "snitch" and tattle tell at the the first given opportunity.

Poor character and morals define that mold of person.

Someone who would steal via the internet over a couple of hundred dollars would without a doubt "snitch" and tattle tell at the the first given opportunity.

Poor character and morals define that mold of person.

what if philly made a new account and posted a pic of him with the money...
that would be epic...
that would start a war....
laugh.gif

what if philly made a new account and posted a pic of him with the money...
that would be epic...
that would start a war....
laugh.gif

Offense: EN/SET IN MOTION A VEH.MX
Case Number: 153GC0800270600
Disposition: NOLLE PROSEQUI
Disposition Date: 5/5/2008
Arrest Date: 3/24/2008

Offense: EN/SET IN MOTION A VEH.MX
Case Number: 153GC0800270600
Disposition Date: 5/5/2008
Arrest Date: 3/24/2008

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

you people really need to get your definitions of a snitch right and know what it is ok and when it's not ok.

That whole "stop snitching" movement went over many people's heads and they think that if you go to cops about anything you are snitching.

IF op was guilty of scamming people or doing something similar in the wrong and he gets caught and tells on others then you can tell him to stop snitching.
Go back to discussing AF1s on UPS.net....you were better at that.

Triplekrown is shaping up to be the MVP of this thread

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Go back to discussing AF1s on UPS.net....you were better at that.

Triplekrown is shaping up to be the MVP of this thread

Offense: ENTER A VEHICLE/ LAB
Case Number: 153GC0800484500
Disposition Date: 6/30/2008
Arrest Date: 5/25/2008

Offense: 44/25 SP EH ZONE ADD. $200-SM
Case Number: 153GT0802206400
Disposition: GUILTY
Disposition Date: 5/6/2008

Offense: ENTER A VEHICLE/ LAB
Case Number: 153GC0800484500
Disposition Date: 6/30/2008
Arrest Date: 5/25/2008

Offense: 44/25 SP EH ZONE ADD. $200-SM
Case Number: 153GT0802206400
Disposition: GUILTY
Disposition Date: 5/6/2008

Find that dude ASAP.

I never buy things off NT.

When I do a transaction, all I need is the person name or address, and I do a extensive search on them.

People who've done business with me on ISS be surprised how I get their house number, parents name, and where they exactly live
laugh.gif

items like LV shades I would of done a meet up.

high expensive items should NOT be done over the net, wild risky.

Haven't read this whole thread but I hope you get your money back and teach that dude a lesson he'll never forget. He is most def reading this whole thread.

Find that dude ASAP.

I never buy things off NT.

When I do a transaction, all I need is the person name or address, and I do a extensive search on them.

People who've done business with me on ISS be surprised how I get their house number, parents name, and where they exactly live
laugh.gif

items like LV shades I would of done a meet up.

high expensive items should NOT be done over the net, wild risky.

Haven't read this whole thread but I hope you get your money back and teach that dude a lesson he'll never forget. He is most def reading this whole thread.

A lot of people in here DON'T understand what snitching is
30t6p3b.gif

I won't even get into that cats here lack serious knowledge.

A lot of people in here DON'T understand what snitching is
30t6p3b.gif

I won't even get into that cats here lack serious knowledge.

tim and will, don't get this thread locked over a petty argument. take that somewhere else. im more interested in these NT'ers that claim to know this dude personally and why is it that the one NT'er who claimed to know him contacted him via twitter. really? twitter?

tim and will, don't get this thread locked over a petty argument. take that somewhere else. im more interested in these NT'ers that claim to know this dude personally and why is it that the one NT'er who claimed to know him contacted him via twitter. really? twitter?

Back
Top Bottom