Scammed, Vol. The iPOD is back home!!!! Thank you NT!!! Page 15 update

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Henz0 owes me a couple favors.

Ill hit em up and have him and his goons mess this dude up.

You wont get your stuff back tho

my son def. not going out there ...
laugh.gif

man Henz0 aint going to other side of bklyn for that kid
laugh.gif
roll.gif
unless if yall make this into an NYC summit Bklyn style

Originally Posted by DCpowder

PM me his cell and house number. I will make sure the next 3 days will be a living hell for him and his family

My parents' company can ship out stuff for free and whatnot. I will send tons of HUGE packages of trash to his place...just for the hell of it...
LOL....damn, that's good looking out right there
roll.gif

Ive talked to this Jackson lin cat and he's playin like he knows nothing, but said he doesnt want to get jumped
laugh.gif

This Jay Jay dude that has been posted on the pages before is tellin me he has no idea who Lawrence lin is. So yall dont have to keep blowin this dude up withmessages and stuff..

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

This Jay Jay dude that has been posted on the pages before is tellin me he has no idea who Lawrence lin is. So yall dont have to keep blowin this dude up with messages and stuff..
lmao, poor guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Completely forgot about this thread. Update ?

A bunch of local Nters have been exchainging email with one another, and some guy named David hit me up on here, and on aim on Friday and said he knows thisLawrence dude. So today he hits me up and said his friend "Vlad" got the itouch back from Law, and is supposably giving it to David tomorrow, Idon't know if it's all bs or not,but should know somethin by tonight.

A bunch of local Nters have been exchainging email with one another, and some guy named David hit me up on here, and on aim on Friday and said he knows this Lawrence dude. So today he hits me up and said his friend "Vlad" got the itouch back from Law, and is supposably giving it to David tomorrow, I don't know if it's all bs or not,but should know somethin by tonight.
fingers crossed

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

A bunch of local Nters have been exchainging email with one another, and some guy named David hit me up on here, and on aim on Friday and said he knows this Lawrence dude. So today he hits me up and said his friend "Vlad" got the itouch back from Law, and is supposably giving it to David tomorrow, I don't know if it's all bs or not,but should know somethin by tonight.
fingers crossed

oh yeahh.....

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
op, so what has happened?
the word on the street is that some local NT cat and / or his goons ran up on the scammer and got the ipod touch back. we are just waitin to seeif dude comes through with sending it back to the OP.

Back
Top Bottom