Born July-12-1992

Experience: Beginner

he posted this up in forums of PMW.

i live @ brooklyn new york
i live near bay parkway
i live on....
E 2nd ST
between Ave M and ave N

if you really wanna call him out, you can fake as a PMW member, and pretend you wanna practice cwalking with him or something.

Originally Posted by SkySacrament

he posted this up in forums of PMW.

i live @ brooklyn new york
i live near bay parkway
i live on....
E 2nd ST
between Ave M and ave N

if you really wanna call him out, you can fake as a PMW member, and pretend you wanna practice cwalking with him or something.

Haha i guess thats that site i posted.. I took his aim off of it, and am waiting for him to get on.

dudes prolly looking at this thread right now

nt detectives better work quick before he moves to hong kong and changes his number

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Originally Posted by hl655

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

No answers on the cell phones and I txt them and no replies.. This number right here 7182882300 sounded kinds hesitant when I asked if a Lawrence Lin was around.
PM'ed you.

I called this number. Someone picked up and I said "yo holmes, you better send that ipod back before you get #+%+$% up by Niketalk"..and then hung up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
man oh man... that number is for a guy who is the father of a kid who we think might be friends with the scammer. they live at 1241 71st street, which is across the street from the scammer.

i know that's on some mother's brother's mechanic's air conditioner repairman's high school gym teacher type steez, but it's a start. something tells me that one of the numbers i posted that definitely came from that house has got to be the scammer's.

Oh Nooooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol thats soo funny

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

dudes prolly looking at this thread right now

nt detectives better work quick before he moves to hong kong and changes his number

He's prolly
tired.gif
right now, he's a youngin

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
@ leaving a note at Dude's house

"I know where you live, gimme back my money or I'll have my NT Brooklyn goons rob your house
Sincerely,
ISS's rival msgboard Niketalk"

That'd be funny if someone did something like that
laugh.gif

roll.gif

PM me his cell and house number. I will make sure the next 3 days will be a living hell for him and his family

My parents' company can ship out stuff for free and whatnot. I will send tons of HUGE packages of trash to his place...just for the hell of it...

Originally Posted by DCpowder

PM me his cell and house number. I will make sure the next 3 days will be a living hell for him and his family

My parents' company can ship out stuff for free and whatnot. I will send tons of HUGE packages of trash to his place...just for the hell of it...
Don't have his official house or cell number yet... Possibly tomorrow

Don't have his official house or cell number yet... Possibly tomorrow

GOOD! You do that. Now...you have 3 options of what to be sent to his place

1) expired frozen seafood/meat
2)expired soup/deli foods
3)expired veggies/fruits

or lil bit of all 3? in small packages

OR

huge packages of just plastic/paper/carton?

That's not gonna get him his stuff back though.
tired.gif

It should be done as a last resort, if nothing else works.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

That's not gonna get him his stuff back though.
tired.gif

It should be done as a last resort, if nothing else works.

Agreed with DSK, I appreciate it my man, but if nothing develops in the next couple days, and your still down for it
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom