Scammed, Vol. The iPOD is back home!!!! Thank you NT!!! Page 15 update

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Originally Posted by hl655

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

No answers on the cell phones and I txt them and no replies.. This number right here 7182882300 sounded kinds hesitant when I asked if a Lawrence Lin was around.
PM'ed you.

I called this number. Someone picked up and I said "yo holmes, you better send that ipod back before you get #+%+$% up by Niketalk"..and then hung up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
man oh man... that number is for a guy who is the father of a kid who we think might be friends with the scammer. they live at 1241 71st street, which is across the street from the scammer.

i know that's on some mother's brother's mechanic's air conditioner repairman's high school gym teacher type steez, but it's a start. something tells me that one of the numbers i posted that definitely came from that house has got to be the scammer's.

Oh Nooooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif

ok so what is the story so far...do we know the definite address/apartment number of this cat?

lets assemble NT goons this weekend and get this guy his stuff back.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

I was scammed by iss
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
looking at those pics of him that's humiliating for you to get scammed by him of all people

Really
grin.gif
, It's not like he did it to me in person, I would snap thisdude in half. and btw I just checked his myspace and he has removed his photo album with all those pics
nerd.gif
,I think someone tipped him on this page. Why would else would hedelete that entire album?

ok so what is the story so far...do we know the definite address/apartment number of this cat?

aiight, here is what we have so far on the perp:

1) scammer's info:

Lawrence Lin (which i think is maybe his dad)
1242 71st Street
Brooklyn, NY

aim: aznlawjaiii
iss: aznlawjai

2) a cat who lives at the address, and is the age of the scammer's myspace (22). also notice that his last name is spelled/pronounced in a strikinglysimilar fashion to the scammer's aim and iss username:

LAU, ANDREW
H 7189219036
C 9179210822

3) ten days ago, this t-mobile cell phone made a 911 call from the address (this person only spoke chinese):

917-774-7239

4) another person who lives at that address (only speaks chinese):

Chun Tam
718-921-0362

5) neighbors, some of whom may know the kid. if you call these people, be nice, because they aren't the scammers:

MALDONADO, TONIANN
1459 72 STREET BROOKLYN
718-331-2116

RAGUSA, LEE ANTHONY
1245 71 STREET BROOKLYN

Andrew Lau prolly has somethin to do with it and wouldnt reply to me when I hit him up

I think Andrew Lau definitely has somethin to do with it, but I don't think he's the scammer, maybe his brother or somethin because i'm pretty surethis scammer is only 16 and the age on his myspace is not correct. You can tell by his pics he's not 22

aiight, here is what we have so far on the perp:

1) scammer's info:

Lawrence Lin (which i think is maybe his dad)
1242 71st Street
Brooklyn, NY

aim: aznlawjaiii
iss: aznlawjai

2) a cat who lives at the address, and is the age of the scammer's myspace (22). also notice that his last name is spelled/pronounced in a strikingly similar fashion to the scammer's aim and iss username:

LAU, ANDREW
H 7189219036
C 9179210822

3) ten days ago, this t-mobile cell phone made a 911 call from the address (this person only spoke chinese):

917-774-7239

4) another person who lives at that address (only speaks chinese):

Chun Tam
718-921-0362

5) neighbors, some of whom may know the kid. if you call these people, be nice, because they aren't the scammers:

MALDONADO, TONIANN
1459 72 STREET BROOKLYN
718-331-2116

RAGUSA, LEE ANTHONY
1245 71 STREET BROOKLYN

I just called Toniann Malonado and asked for Lawrence. She said I had the wrong number an I told her I was trying to get a hold of him and he listed thisnumber as his contact number. She said she didnt know who it was but she sounded kinda sketchy so I dont know if she was lying or not.

Edit: How are some of you all so close to dudes house and wont even knock on a door. You dont have to bust his head or anything dude looks frail as can be. I bet just showing up to his doorstep asking for the stuff back will prolly have him shook enough to just give it to you.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Wow, didn't know there was so many chinese people in BK.
fam, all along the D and M lines from like ft hamilton parkway to new utrecht ave all the way down to 20 ave it ain't nothin BUT chinese folk. that part of brooklyn got some dope dim sum spots
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit: How are some of you all so close to dudes house and wont even knock on a door. You dont have to bust his head or anything dude looks frail as can be. I bet just showing up to his doorstep asking for the stuff back will prolly have him shook enough to just give it to you.

Lookslike a lot of ISS is getting taken
http://www.sole collector.com/forums/search.php?search_author=aznlawjai

Ehh, link won't work because Sole Collector is a foul word here.
laugh.gif
Get rid of the space between the two words and copy/paste.

You could probably find out some more about him looking through those posts.

If his screenname is aznLAWjai, you think his first name might be LAWrence as well? Just saying.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ddot7

If his screenname is aznLAWjai, you think his first name might be LAWrence as well? Just saying.
nerd.gif
stating the obvious helps, no really it does.
( no sarcasm inteded )

Originally Posted by SkySacrament

nerd.gif
( no sarcasm inteded )

We think Lawrence is his pops or brother, I think the scammers name is Jackson or Jay Jay as he calls himself.

nerd.gif
( no sarcasm inteded )

We think Lawrence is his pops or brother, I think the scammers name is Jackson or Jay Jay as he calls himself.
Ahh, okay. Must've skipped those posts. I looked through his ISS posts for a second and he's definitely in HS, I saw a question aboutthat too (someone mentioned maybe he's 22?)
Just trying to help.

nerd.gif
( no sarcasm inteded )

Ahh, okay. Must've skipped those posts. I looked through his ISS posts for a second and he's definitely in HS, I saw a question about that too (someone mentioned maybe he's 22?)
Just trying to help.

Appreciate the help, I can't get that iss link to work, but most of the people he has done business with has been banned so i can't contact any ofthem.

cant u call the cops up there and have them do something i mean it is theft and what he stole goes for about 220+ and u have proof that he stoleit????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom