**********************Scammer Alert************************ @badboyd21 legit scammer

Well Nt'ers i hate to do this but i have to expose the fakes. Fellow NT member

@BadBoyd21  has attempted to try and scam meout of $6800 for multiple pair of frags and don 2's we did a cash transaction for locally. It has been over 3 months and the only thing i have recieved wasfake tracking number excuses and lies. After blasting him on twitter he has seen went Mia and hasnt responded to any of the claims agaisnt him becasue he has no proof to cover his lies. if you want some of the evidence go to my twitter page soledoutshp_don and look at my media for screenshot of his lies.

He doesnt know that since i posted two twitter two other people have come out to say he attempted to do the same thing to them, mainly females he lied to and told them he loved them to take advantage of them, but they sent money over paypal as they werent local. Normally i would never trust anyone this much but as he was locla and ive know him and other people i am in a circle with know him i bit the bullet. which i regret since the day the money left my hands. He will not comment on this even tho i am calling him out because any proof he tries to show will be a lie and  i have screenshots to prove it. 

I am in the process of a lawsuit which is why i havent went entirely into detail and will not make any threats toward the guy even though he lives within 45 minutes from me. I rather hit him where it'll hurt worse. I have also been told him and 
Balt_sneakershow are in together on a bunch of scam business deals which he has also disappeared from twitter and ig. which if it is the case a possible fraud case.

Just wanted to inform the sneaker community and all NTers. I know many nashville sneakerheads like jerryj20, slovewade and others can vouch for me.

i understand that but like i said it was a local deal so wasnt as much risk but now he trying to hideout and dodge me

what are frags and don 2's?

And why the worth >$6,000 :wow:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I hope u flourish, get the items you paid for and them some, op

So I don't get it. You paid a guy locally 6800 cash and did not receive items right there and then? You assumed he was gonna ship to you said items?

Hold up...... You met him face to face and gave him $6800 without getting the sneakers? Was he suppose to send you them or meetup in the future?

you gave a guy $6800 cash to get you sneakers?

have to use this gif again
6800 on 1's & 2's local meetup but there wasnt a exchange of shoes & money?
Hold up...... You met him face to face and gave him $6800 without getting the sneakers? Was he suppose to send you them or meetup in the future?
So I don't get it. You paid a guy locally 6800 cash and did not receive items right there and then? You assumed he was gonna ship to you said items?
The shoes were supposed to be shipped to me upon release what i did was basically preorder 12 pairs total. The guy was a know sneakerhead and ive know him to have heat but i knew nothing of his other bad business deal until i blasted him on twitter.

photo.jpg

Your lawyer will be doing the Jordan laugh gif in real life when he hears the story. Then you'll be paying him more to get the money back than you initially lost
Your lawyer will be doing the Jordan laugh gif in real life when he hears the story. Then you'll be paying him more to get the money back than you initially lost
lawyer fees gonna have you coming out at a loss still at the end of the day. next time dont preorder shoes with cash from some schmuck you met on the internet.
i didnt meet him over the internet i know the guy have know him for years or i would have never done it. he will have to pay my lawyers fees of course or i wouldn't have hired one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom