Scarface Reboot | dir. Luca Guadagnino | Written by Coen brothers

Did you know the 1983 film was a remake ?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Had No Clue

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
MBJ is too nice, can’t see him as a bad guy shooting people. I still got him as Creed jr. in my mind.

D3CACAF4-2DD4-4B8F-947B-61DDC9DDB0D9.jpeg

Diego Luna, Pablo (Pedro?) Pascal, I’m bad with actors names but there’s a bunch of other options.

Love MBJ but not as Tony Montana.
The source is My Mixtapes. Why you believing this?

The source is My Mixtapes. Why you believing this?

I didn't say it was the NY Times Editor in Chief who reported it. It's out there, people are talking about it. Relax.

Send me the link to where it says who is casted as of today, please.

For now all we have a is a rumor from a source whose credibility is unknown.

- Scarface is garbage
- Pacino is trash in it
- Could have got an actual Latino to star in the movie, not a ****in white guy

- Michael Jordan is not a good look for this. How about an actual Latino for this role.

- It also doesn't matter, I'm not too interested and if I see it, it will be once it hits a streaming app

My interest was piqued with Coen Bros writing.

The movie is iconic but pretty bad. Its the type of movie that should've already been remade.

Lost me with with MBJ potentially being cast as Tony :lol: That's either gonna be his worse performance ever or him reaching a whole new plateau of elite acting.

Original Scarface was an Italian so it doesn't have to be a Latino .
I was about to speak on this next.

The Scarface yall all know is a remake. The OG was Italian and it was based on a book mainly inspired by Al Capone. Nothing but creative decisions to make him Cuban in the remake. So I'm not mad if they make this version all black.

You know the folks still gon be tight if they make the main character a black man
Yeah Just like the OG was a remake from Italian to Cuban, doesn't mean this current iteration will be latino. They can be tight, but what are they really mad about? Are they gonna force another white guy to pretend to be a cartoonish latino character in the 2020s? Good luck

i remember years ago a long back and forth with someone on here about how trash Scarface really was. People finally coming around :pimp:

I know the 80s version is a remake but that movie is so much bigger than the original, most people don't even know there is an original. Everyone thinks of a Latino. I'd like to see a better more accurate version if they do a remake.

i liked the one from the 30's too but i probably like old movies more current ones anyway
Watch some old joints like White Heat, Public Enemy, Key Largo

Back
Top Bottom