Scenario: let's say you are offered a million dollars, but you have to sleep in a forest for 2 years

Most of yall in here would be crying for mommy after a week.
ohwell.gif

used to go camping and hiking all the time when i was a youngin. i think i could pull it off with some training before hand.

Originally Posted by airbornho

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif
Beats prison
Prison you have no choice, even if u wanted out u couldn't so learned helplessness is a factor. With something like this you could just give up.

Originally Posted by airbornho

ohwell.gif
Beats prison
Prison you have no choice, even if u wanted out u couldn't so learned helplessness is a factor. With something like this you could just give up.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I don't get why people would rather do a bid than this. At least you're honest and admit that you wouldn't do it period.

Easy.
1. I have no family connection.

2. To be honest if I have some books, am properly trained, and was allowed a Dog, I think it would be pretty easy.

3. Of course the proper tools would have to be provided for basic survival.

4. Buns, I would mos def need buns.

I think if I did this I would come back as a crazy person and waste away the million real fast. If this was for 50-100 million I'd do it. But 1 million nah

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

5nrq8k.jpg

Be straight chillin' with my dude Wilson plottin' how we're gonna flip our millie...

...plus the movie/book rights and outdoors gear endorsements I'd hustle up once I'm back. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'll do it. There are people who are living in way worse conditions so I'll be down for a milli.

#%$! no. When I make my money, I'll do it, not because of gimmicks and sacrificing my dignity. But because I earned it.

question for the folks that said No, have you EVER in your life seen a million in person? and I'm not talking monopoly...

I'm talking straight cash, all your's...after everything is said and done...after taxes.

all you have to do is get your "metal gear solid" on.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

would you go through with it?....

you will be given hunting equipment and a book on how to cook and hunt for food out in the wild.......you will be provided clothes so you won't have to worry about the cold, flash light, sleeping kit, water..but you will have to hunt for your food....would you go through with the process? oh and you won't have to worry about bears.....you just have to ride out the 2 years.

is it worth a milly?
well since i dont have to LIVE there, and only SLEEP there... yes 
pimp.gif

and keep the book, dont need it

I cant be alone for 2 whole years.
Maybe a few months at most, and thats a stretch. I'll be coming home looking lke...

Robin-Williams-Jumanji.jpg

laugh.gif

Maybe a few months at most, and thats a stretch. I'll be coming home looking lke...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Boi

hell no, this is like being in prison 
Worst simile ever. You don't know what prison is like
laugh.gif
How.. youll be disconnect from the world for 2 years in prison or the forest. all you dudes are over analyzing  like ++%%

And never been in a cell but I took a tour of one

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Only one mill? I aint no savage.

Up the ante and it'd be fine. I have no problem with being alone. See no rules against going in to the city and bringing females back to my bachelor tent for a one night smash.

THIS

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i almost choked on my bagel.

Back
Top Bottom