Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Im on vacation in the middle of nowhere in florida so this release gonna be easy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I did this for the same exact shoe 9 years ago, but I was 15 years old.

roll.gif

I can't believe these tools.
^Where at? I was at Randall. Dude jumped from the 2nd floor to the Champs on the lower level and broke his leg LOL!

I might go out tonight and cop for resell...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The image of this has me in tears 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I did this for the same exact shoe 9 years ago, but I was 15 years old.

roll.gif

I can't believe these tools.
^Where at? I was at Randall. Dude jumped from the 2nd floor to the Champs on the lower level and broke his leg LOL!

I might go out tonight and cop for resell...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The image of this has me in tears 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

unless you're 12 who the hell wears a size 7

im a 8 but thats mens size n it cost almost 100 more so i buy all my shoes size 7 to save money...
hold tall/old are you?

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

unless you're 12 who the hell wears a size 7

im a 8 but thats mens size n it cost almost 100 more so i buy all my shoes size 7 to save money...
hold tall/old are you?

all the sneaker sites are down right now. reminded me of last year. kinda glad I don't have money to cop right cuz I'll be mad as hell right now trying to hunt them down. i'll just wait and cop em on ebay for a decent rape price
laugh.gif

all the sneaker sites are down right now. reminded me of last year. kinda glad I don't have money to cop right cuz I'll be mad as hell right now trying to hunt them down. i'll just wait and cop em on ebay for a decent rape price
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I passed on em, but my wiz didn't. Copped for me and my daughter for my bday
pimp.gif
and like 2weeks before RD for retail

30t6p3b.gif
I passed on em, but my wiz didn't. Copped for me and my daughter for my bday
pimp.gif
and like 2weeks before RD for retail

I just checked the sites again. they're back up but they are running slow as hell

I just checked the sites again. they're back up but they are running slow as hell

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

I don't understand why camp out? I mean I did this once on HS but come on these dudes in the pics are grown! You don't know anyone at finishline u can bribe? U don't have the Internet to

Cop online at midnight? These dudes here
30t6p3b.gif
Im 26 and actually was able to secure my pair online but you sound so  damn stupid.  Have you ever been a manager anywhere if you were you wouldn't be taking a bribe from a regular person and risk your job on that stupid nonsense. As far as copping online if you not on NT or other shoe sites its pretty safe to say you only know of the main shoe websites.  NDC,FNL,FL,Eastbay,Champs,Etc.  Now the site will crash as with any serious jordan release.  By the time you get to checkout its a good chance theyre sold out already in your size.  So you cant go to the store at regular time because they probably opened early now you the first person in line at the regular opening time only to feel stupid cause they sold out two hours prior.  TWO CHOICES camp with the rest of the folks socialize have a good time waiting, or pay reseller price
sick.gif
.  To many stupid posts like yours on here that serve no merit.  Do you and let other people do them
tired.gif

Son... I'm not reading
roll.gif

I started to read it then I was like forget it

I don't understand why camp out? I mean I did this once on HS but come on these dudes in the pics are grown! You don't know anyone at finishline u can bribe? U don't have the Internet to

Cop online at midnight? These dudes here
30t6p3b.gif
Im 26 and actually was able to secure my pair online but you sound so  damn stupid.  Have you ever been a manager anywhere if you were you wouldn't be taking a bribe from a regular person and risk your job on that stupid nonsense. As far as copping online if you not on NT or other shoe sites its pretty safe to say you only know of the main shoe websites.  NDC,FNL,FL,Eastbay,Champs,Etc.  Now the site will crash as with any serious jordan release.  By the time you get to checkout its a good chance theyre sold out already in your size.  So you cant go to the store at regular time because they probably opened early now you the first person in line at the regular opening time only to feel stupid cause they sold out two hours prior.  TWO CHOICES camp with the rest of the folks socialize have a good time waiting, or pay reseller price
sick.gif
.  To many stupid posts like yours on here that serve no merit.  Do you and let other people do them
tired.gif

Son... I'm not reading
roll.gif

I started to read it then I was like forget it

sick.gif
tired.gif
my dude poured his heart out.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
tired.gif
my dude poured his heart out.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom