Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

laugh.gif
least favorite  jordan XI serious grey ill past and people could of been cop these never camp 

those guys in the OP's pic forgot to put on some bags for the shoes they wearing  
grin.gif

those guys in the OP's pic forgot to put on some bags for the shoes they wearing  
grin.gif

And this is why JB continues to boost the price, hypebeasts still gonna fiend and camp regardless.  

Next years retros probably gonna be like 200 plus 
sick.gif

tired.gif

And this is why JB continues to boost the price, hypebeasts still gonna fiend and camp regardless.  

Next years retros probably gonna be like 200 plus 
sick.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by gatorad3

grin.gif
i know right.

why are you putting a plastic bag over a jacket with a hood?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gatorad3

grin.gif
i know right.

why are you putting a plastic bag over a jacket with a hood?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Im 26 and actually was able to secure my pair online but you sound so  damn stupid.  Have you ever been a manager anywhere if you were you wouldn't be taking a bribe from a regular person and risk your job on that stupid nonsense. As far as copping online if you not on NT or other shoe sites its pretty safe to say you only know of the main shoe websites.  NDC,FNL,FL,Eastbay,Champs,Etc.  Now the site will crash as with any serious jordan release.  By the time you get to checkout its a good chance theyre sold out already in your size.  So you cant go to the store at regular time because they probably opened early now you the first person in line at the regular opening time only to feel stupid cause they sold out two hours prior.  TWO CHOICES camp with the rest of the folks socialize have a good time waiting, or pay reseller price
sick.gif
.  To many stupid posts like yours on here that serve no merit.  Do you and let other people do them
tired.gif
my dude poured his heart out.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Im 26 and actually was able to secure my pair online but you sound so  damn stupid.  Have you ever been a manager anywhere if you were you wouldn't be taking a bribe from a regular person and risk your job on that stupid nonsense. As far as copping online if you not on NT or other shoe sites its pretty safe to say you only know of the main shoe websites.  NDC,FNL,FL,Eastbay,Champs,Etc.  Now the site will crash as with any serious jordan release.  By the time you get to checkout its a good chance theyre sold out already in your size.  So you cant go to the store at regular time because they probably opened early now you the first person in line at the regular opening time only to feel stupid cause they sold out two hours prior.  TWO CHOICES camp with the rest of the folks socialize have a good time waiting, or pay reseller price
sick.gif
.  To many stupid posts like yours on here that serve no merit.  Do you and let other people do them
tired.gif
my dude poured his heart out.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

My friend bought his online so we went out to see what the lines are looking like

Towneast (a mall in Dallas) has a line from the entrance to Dillards 

at Northpark mall their lined up on the bridge between the entrance and the extra parking

wont even let them boys by the door got them in the middle of the road waiting in the cold
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

had me laughing but SMH they knew they could have just done a midnight release instead of feeding into this foolishness

got them outside like that 

the only release I see getting violent is Redbird(mall in the hood) because they wont know how to act(did the same thing for the CDP 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

and Valleyview because they are ******ed and the way they handle these type of releases is frustrating 

I just cant see myself doing it 

If I dont get it then f$@#5 it cant take it to that degree 

hope everybody that wanted a pair was able to cop

My friend bought his online so we went out to see what the lines are looking like

Towneast (a mall in Dallas) has a line from the entrance to Dillards 

at Northpark mall their lined up on the bridge between the entrance and the extra parking

wont even let them boys by the door got them in the middle of the road waiting in the cold
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

had me laughing but SMH they knew they could have just done a midnight release instead of feeding into this foolishness

got them outside like that 

the only release I see getting violent is Redbird(mall in the hood) because they wont know how to act(did the same thing for the CDP 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

and Valleyview because they are ******ed and the way they handle these type of releases is frustrating 

I just cant see myself doing it 

If I dont get it then f$@#5 it cant take it to that degree 

hope everybody that wanted a pair was able to cop

^
my little sister went up to towneast..she had hers on hold though.

the lines at towneast to get a bit ridiciolous though.

^
my little sister went up to towneast..she had hers on hold though.

the lines at towneast to get a bit ridiciolous though.

Back
Top Bottom