Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Some people are going to be pissed if and when these hit the outlets like most Js have done in the past.

Not happening.. maybe other kicks, definitely not with the cool grey xi's, thats for sure. Theres alot of heat coming out soon, honestly its probably only gonna get crazier 
smokin.gif

Some people are going to be pissed if and when these hit the outlets like most Js have done in the past.

Not happening.. maybe other kicks, definitely not with the cool grey xi's, thats for sure. Theres alot of heat coming out soon, honestly its probably only gonna get crazier 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I did this for the same exact shoe 9 years ago, but I was 15 years old.

roll.gif

I can't believe these tools.
^Where at? I was at Randall. Dude jumped from the 2nd floor to the Champs on the lower level and broke his leg LOL!

I might go out tonight and cop for resell...
2enxgz5.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I did this for the same exact shoe 9 years ago, but I was 15 years old.

roll.gif

I can't believe these tools.
^Where at? I was at Randall. Dude jumped from the 2nd floor to the Champs on the lower level and broke his leg LOL!

I might go out tonight and cop for resell...
2enxgz5.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

smokin.gif
This has been said about damn near EVERY shoe and more times than not they hit the outlets.  Some in smaller quantities and some in larger quantities.  I refuse to pay retail for a sneaker again in this lifetime.  The Nike Outlet is my go to when I need sneaks.

smokin.gif
This has been said about damn near EVERY shoe and more times than not they hit the outlets.  Some in smaller quantities and some in larger quantities.  I refuse to pay retail for a sneaker again in this lifetime.  The Nike Outlet is my go to when I need sneaks.

not XIs.............

not XIs.............

smokin.gif
This will NEVER happen with this release.. you can forget that idea. NEVER HAPPENING. Theres just no chance, not a chance. sorry but its true lol 
tongue.gif

smokin.gif
This will NEVER happen with this release.. you can forget that idea. NEVER HAPPENING. Theres just no chance, not a chance. sorry but its true lol 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom