Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Waiting in the cold for kicks u can cop online 
laugh.gif

72722827.jpg

lol you guys act like people didn't know about getting them online...as soon as the clock hits 12AM, cats are all over the websites, servers were unresponsive last night due to the mass amount of buyers. you gotta have a lot of patience buying online...

lol you guys act like people didn't know about getting them online...as soon as the clock hits 12AM, cats are all over the websites, servers were unresponsive last night due to the mass amount of buyers. you gotta have a lot of patience buying online...

I was at the mall at 8am to Xmas shop, I take off every year the day before Xmas eve to do so...bunch of dummies lined up at Footlocker bc there was a sign that said XI forms here and the manager showed up and broke their hearts when he said it was a midnight release haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hypebeasts looking like they got word their trust funds been cancelled

I was at the mall at 8am to Xmas shop, I take off every year the day before Xmas eve to do so...bunch of dummies lined up at Footlocker bc there was a sign that said XI forms here and the manager showed up and broke their hearts when he said it was a midnight release haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hypebeasts looking like they got word their trust funds been cancelled

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

The only shoes I've ever camped out for was the Grape V's.

-Woke up at 4am with my crew of about 6 (TEAM SC)
-Got to the mall in 10 minutes (it's the next exit from my house)
-Footaction opened up at 8am.

They only got 18 pairs & everybody in my crew got at least 2 pair.

Line was about 30 deep when we left.

All went home satisfied...

No way I'd camp for these, even if I did want them.

Rockin em at work today. Greatest shoe ever!!!

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

The only shoes I've ever camped out for was the Grape V's.

-Woke up at 4am with my crew of about 6 (TEAM SC)
-Got to the mall in 10 minutes (it's the next exit from my house)
-Footaction opened up at 8am.

They only got 18 pairs & everybody in my crew got at least 2 pair.

Line was about 30 deep when we left.

All went home satisfied...

No way I'd camp for these, even if I did want them.

Rockin em at work today. Greatest shoe ever!!!

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

^^ onlyjays.. its not good to lie
He's not lying though.
Dont believe it... sorry, ive traveled the country over and over.. no one believes you. i know stuff, trust me.. i know
wink.gif

smokin.gif
they did hit outlets...problem is that those NEVER hit da floor..employees snatch em up before they see daylight.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

^^ onlyjays.. its not good to lie
He's not lying though.
Dont believe it... sorry, ive traveled the country over and over.. no one believes you. i know stuff, trust me.. i know
wink.gif

smokin.gif
they did hit outlets...problem is that those NEVER hit da floor..employees snatch em up before they see daylight.

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif

72722827.jpg

laugh.gif
now that's funny
servers ALWAYS crash when you order em online..its basically a shot in da dark...a crapshoot

and wassup with general? its like NT general is completely severed from da rest of da sneaker community...ya starting to sound REAL outta touch 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif

72722827.jpg

laugh.gif
now that's funny
servers ALWAYS crash when you order em online..its basically a shot in da dark...a crapshoot

and wassup with general? its like NT general is completely severed from da rest of da sneaker community...ya starting to sound REAL outta touch 
laugh.gif

: lol @ waiting for them to hit outlets.

Yes, all XI's hit outlets but the amount of work/wait to get them is not worth it. Waiting for updates in the outlet thread, dudes teaming up like females not sharing info, plus not knowing when they drop and employees getting first dibs...pass.

All to get them for the same price they retail for on Swoosh.

Swoosh was money last night.

: lol @ waiting for them to hit outlets.

Yes, all XI's hit outlets but the amount of work/wait to get them is not worth it. Waiting for updates in the outlet thread, dudes teaming up like females not sharing info, plus not knowing when they drop and employees getting first dibs...pass.

All to get them for the same price they retail for on Swoosh.

Swoosh was money last night.

Back
Top Bottom