Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I can't believe I used to wait in line for a pair of shoes
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this. i used to be soo excited for it too. wouldnt sleep the night before.

I woke early for shoes once in my life for the Mars 4s.. didnt get them. People ahead of us bought up to 8 pairs at a time to re-sell at like double the price.
Im trying to get the hook up off my brother to hold the cool greys for me if I decide to get them.

I woke early for shoes once in my life for the Mars 4s.. didnt get them. People ahead of us bought up to 8 pairs at a time to re-sell at like double the price.
Im trying to get the hook up off my brother to hold the cool greys for me if I decide to get them.

wearing shorts too? Dude probably thinks he's doing it tryna give people and good view of his flints.
laugh.gif

I'm going to try eastbay which is more than likely not gonna fly, but I'm not working any harder trying to get a pair of shoes anymore.

wearing shorts too? Dude probably thinks he's doing it tryna give people and good view of his flints.
laugh.gif

I'm going to try eastbay which is more than likely not gonna fly, but I'm not working any harder trying to get a pair of shoes anymore.

I've never camped out and i'm honestly over J's. I wanna sell what little i have cause i don't even wear them anymore or ever.

I did this for the same exact shoe 9 years ago, but I was 15 years old.

roll.gif

I can't believe these tools.

I've never camped out and i'm honestly over J's. I wanna sell what little i have cause i don't even wear them anymore or ever.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

roll.gif

^Where at? I was at Randall. Dude jumped from the 2nd floor to the Champs on the lower level and broke his leg LOL!

I might go out tonight and cop for resell...

roll.gif

^Where at? I was at Randall. Dude jumped from the 2nd floor to the Champs on the lower level and broke his leg LOL!

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

roll.gif

2enxgz5.gif

Back
Top Bottom