Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I don't understand why camp out? I mean I did this once on HS but come on these dudes in the pics are grown! You don't know anyone at finishline u can bribe? U don't have the Internet to
Cop online at midnight? These dudes here
30t6p3b.gif
Im 26 and actually was able to secure my pair online but you sound so  damn stupid.  Have you ever been a manager anywhere if you were you wouldn't be taking a bribe from a regular person and risk your job on that stupid nonsense. As far as copping online if you not on NT or other shoe sites its pretty safe to say you only know of the main shoe websites.  NDC,FNL,FL,Eastbay,Champs,Etc.  Now the site will crash as with any serious jordan release.  By the time you get to checkout its a good chance theyre sold out already in your size.  So you cant go to the store at regular time because they probably opened early now you the first person in line at the regular opening time only to feel stupid cause they sold out two hours prior.  TWO CHOICES camp with the rest of the folks socialize have a good time waiting, or pay reseller price
sick.gif
.  To many stupid posts like yours on here that serve no merit.  Do you and let other people do them
tired.gif

I don't understand why camp out? I mean I did this once on HS but come on these dudes in the pics are grown! You don't know anyone at finishline u can bribe? U don't have the Internet to
30t6p3b.gif
Im 26 and actually was able to secure my pair online but you sound so  damn stupid.  Have you ever been a manager anywhere if you were you wouldn't be taking a bribe from a regular person and risk your job on that stupid nonsense. As far as copping online if you not on NT or other shoe sites its pretty safe to say you only know of the main shoe websites.  NDC,FNL,FL,Eastbay,Champs,Etc.  Now the site will crash as with any serious jordan release.  By the time you get to checkout its a good chance theyre sold out already in your size.  So you cant go to the store at regular time because they probably opened early now you the first person in line at the regular opening time only to feel stupid cause they sold out two hours prior.  TWO CHOICES camp with the rest of the folks socialize have a good time waiting, or pay reseller price
sick.gif
.  To many stupid posts like yours on here that serve no merit.  Do you and let other people do them
tired.gif

i just found out retro XI retail for 175 these days

yes gimme a late pass.

yes gimme a late pass.

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Son... I'm not reading

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Son... I'm not reading

Just got word, I have 2 pairs on lock down. Both for regular price but I dont care. I can sleep in tomorrow.

Just got word, I have 2 pairs on lock down. Both for regular price but I dont care. I can sleep in tomorrow.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Never in my life have I camped out for sneakers, talk about lame. I once had over 100 back in the day but damn, camping out takes it to a whole new level.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Never in my life have I camped out for sneakers, talk about lame. I once had over 100 back in the day but damn, camping out takes it to a whole new level.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
roll.gif

im so not about that life anymore

i admit i camped out for DMP and i was at the orchard street pigeon dunk release an came up empty handed..............i skipped work for that back then too

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
roll.gif

im so not about that life anymore

i admit i camped out for DMP and i was at the orchard street pigeon dunk release an came up empty handed..............i skipped work for that back then too

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yes gimme a late pass.

I was surprised when I saw this on an Eastbay email I got yesterday. I thought the price icnrease would be to $150 but $175. DAMN!

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yes gimme a late pass.

I was surprised when I saw this on an Eastbay email I got yesterday. I thought the price icnrease would be to $150 but $175. DAMN!

Don't forget it's winter break for all these kids, instead of doing drugs, they camp out for sneakers

JB is rapin these kids though, $175+ for these and stay out in the cold?

I need the money for books ....college cost ftl

i would love to have a pair of cg but no way im paying that much for it
cant believe how much i used to spend back in the days

Don't forget it's winter break for all these kids, instead of doing drugs, they camp out for sneakers

JB is rapin these kids though, $175+ for these and stay out in the cold?

I need the money for books ....college cost ftl

Back
Top Bottom