School me on ATL

The two main things I have heard are

1. If you are a successful black male you can have your pick on what girl u want
2. It's the land of the down low brothers

Are these statements true?

The South.....
laugh.gif

Wait for Crank to come up talking thrash about ATL
laugh.gif

Night life is straight, Midtown is the new Buckhead.

If you are a successful black male and have a clean whip, the females will come.

It's a city that's about having connects. You could literally meet someone one night and you're life could change the next day. City is full ofopportunity.

Definitely a car city, everybody always wants whats new, so I guess you can say a materialistic city and a somewhat trendy city when it comes to followinghip-hop.

Whites stay on the Northside along with the successful black, south side and west side is the more lower to mid class.

Lenox and Phipps Plaza are the places to be seen, decent sports town. White folks head to UGA and Athens for football, more blacks head to Falcons games.

Thrashers suck, as do the Braves.

Hawks games are fun, food is decent but could be better.

Easy to get around.

All I got....oh, also, big music hub. Always artists around.

Originally Posted by unc1334

Night life is straight, Midtown is the new Buckhead.

If you are a successful black male and have a clean whip, the females will come.

It's a city that's about having connects. You could literally meet someone one night and you're life could change the next day. City is full of opportunity.

Definitely a car city, everybody always wants whats new, so I guess you can say a materialistic city and a somewhat trendy city when it comes to following hip-hop.

Whites stay on the Northside along with the successful black, south side and west side is the more lower to mid class.

Lenox and Phipps Plaza are the places to be seen, decent sports town. White folks head to UGA and Athens for football, more blacks head to Falcons games.

Thrashers suck, as do the Braves.

Hawks games are fun, food is decent but could be better.

Easy to get around.

All I got....oh, also, big music hub. Always artists around.
thx

I moved here in December 08...I'll be moving out before December 09...

I mean it's cool and all...but nah, it ain't for me...Basically, there's nothing here. There's no beaches, no mountains, no natural beauty, noreal "lifestyle".

People rockin Coogi and thinkin they doin it...

The most positive thing I can tell you is this...it's cheap to live here. That's about it.

I'm heading to Cali....

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I mean it's cool and all...but nah, it ain't for me...Basically, there's nothing here. There's no beaches, no mountains, no natural beauty, no real "lifestyle".

The most positive thing I can tell you is this...it's cheap to live here. That's about it.

I'm heading to Cali....
Damn its like that... I heard now is not the time to move to cali though, due to the economy.

Originally Posted by nikes23

I mean it's cool and all...but nah, it ain't for me...Basically, there's nothing here. There's no beaches, no mountains, no natural beauty, no real "lifestyle".

I'm heading to Cali....
Damn its like that... I heard now is not the time to move to cali though, due to the economy.

I'm not moving directly there....I'll move to Cali on my own next year August-%#+...

Right now I'm going to go live with family, get all my ducks in a row.

Hopefully there will be some improvement in the Cali situation.

I'm heading to Cali....

I'm not moving directly there....I'll move to Cali on my own next year August-%#+...

Where in Cali would you want to live?

a lot of pretty women in atl

man i passed through their airport once and omg i could of stayed in there

I'm heading to Cali....

Where in Cali would you want to live?
LA....i'm getting into film.

Applying to grad schools in LA anyway...

No beaches, no mountains?

Son, do you know you're geography? The Appalachain Trail starts in Georgia. If you go an hour north to say Helen, it's gorgeous.

Atlanta is known for being accessible to everything. Yeah, it may be not on the beach, but how many cities are? Its a four hour drive to the beach if you go toHilton Head, five if you want to hit up Destin, plsu you have Tybee Island and Cumberland both IN Georgia.

Typical arrogant Atlantan. I will agree, everybody thinks they doin in, but the city is one of the fastest growing for many reasons and you get all fourseaons.

Back
Top Bottom