School Me on Disneyland please, the happiest place on earth...

Ways to save a little bit of money?
Not gonna happen inside the park.
laugh.gif

Although you could bring a water bottle in. That's it.
ohwell.gif

Everyone that I know that has bought a season pass, say that it is well worth it.

Some of them don't have kids.  On a random Friday night, instead of kicking rocks, they kick rocks at Disneyland.  Always thought about buying a pass, but I will wait until I have kids.

Everyone that I know that has bought a season pass, say that it is well worth it.

Some of them don't have kids.  On a random Friday night, instead of kicking rocks, they kick rocks at Disneyland.  Always thought about buying a pass, but I will wait until I have kids.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

$240 for a "season" pass to any amusement park? Wow, I had no clue man. That is crazy man. Call me cheap (you already do), but I wouldn't pay $240 to see Will Bynum playing NBA 2K on Extreme Couponing with Hulk Hogan as the guest host. The hell man.

No one's forcing you to buy it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

$240 for a "season" pass to any amusement park? Wow, I had no clue man. That is crazy man. Call me cheap (you already do), but I wouldn't pay $240 to see Will Bynum playing NBA 2K on Extreme Couponing with Hulk Hogan as the guest host. The hell man.

No one's forcing you to buy it.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by lol

Originally Posted by jm2000

Surprised no one posted the video when the former employee explains how things work there.

I'm intrigued. Anyone care to post it?

hilarious

at first... i wasnt gonna watch this...

but i'm glad i did....

this !%@+ was funny!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by lol

Originally Posted by jm2000

Surprised no one posted the video when the former employee explains how things work there.

I'm intrigued. Anyone care to post it?

hilarious

at first... i wasnt gonna watch this...

but i'm glad i did....

this !%@+ was funny!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On the real...I love Disneyland (got a Premium pass) but going with 4 dudes? 
grin.gif

Either way, I'd try to get early and ride the 'good' rides.

These rides include:

Disneyland

Star Tours

Splash Mountain

Space Mountain

Indiana Jones

Matterhorn

California Adventure

Toy Story Mania

California Screamin'

Tower of Terror

Soaring Over CA

-Other tips-

-Since you're going for the weekend, try and plan out which rides you wanna go to and where you wanna check out on which day. It'll help you stay organized and what not.

-Above tip will also be good time for you to grab fast passes and what not.

-TRY not to eat too much in the park. Very pricey. If you do, I suggest corn dogs or turkey legs for snacks. The BBQ buffet or Pizza Port (their chicken pasta is bomb) for meals.

-DEFINITELY check out one of the nighttime shows, either World of Color or the Fireworks/Fantasmic. If there was one thing I would suggest you see for sure it'd be World of Color.

Still don't get why you four dudes decided on Disneyland...

On the real...I love Disneyland (got a Premium pass) but going with 4 dudes? 
grin.gif

Either way, I'd try to get early and ride the 'good' rides.

These rides include:

Disneyland

Star Tours

Splash Mountain

Space Mountain

Indiana Jones

Matterhorn

California Adventure

Toy Story Mania

California Screamin'

Tower of Terror

Soaring Over CA

-Other tips-

-Since you're going for the weekend, try and plan out which rides you wanna go to and where you wanna check out on which day. It'll help you stay organized and what not.

-Above tip will also be good time for you to grab fast passes and what not.

-TRY not to eat too much in the park. Very pricey. If you do, I suggest corn dogs or turkey legs for snacks. The BBQ buffet or Pizza Port (their chicken pasta is bomb) for meals.

-DEFINITELY check out one of the nighttime shows, either World of Color or the Fireworks/Fantasmic. If there was one thing I would suggest you see for sure it'd be World of Color.

Still don't get why you four dudes decided on Disneyland...

Only way to save money at Disneyland is to not eat at all inside the park. Get a return stamp and hit up mcdonalds or something.

Only way to save money at Disneyland is to not eat at all inside the park. Get a return stamp and hit up mcdonalds or something.

Soaring through california is one of my favorites

That one hotel in california where they drop you

I really think disney with 4 dudes is strange

Save money bring a backpack each fill it with watet chips fruits sammiches they dont care

Soaring through california is one of my favorites

That one hotel in california where they drop you

I really think disney with 4 dudes is strange

Save money bring a backpack each fill it with watet chips fruits sammiches they dont care

Thanks a lot for everybody's help, opinions and advice. More background on the trip: we're in town visiting two buddies and partying at their school (Chapman University). They're both Yankee fans so we're seeing Angels/Yankees tomorrow night after Santa Monica/Venice Beach, thought we'd hit Disney (cuz we've done universal and six flags) and then Jay Leno on Monday.

Thanks a lot for everybody's help, opinions and advice. More background on the trip: we're in town visiting two buddies and partying at their school (Chapman University). They're both Yankee fans so we're seeing Angels/Yankees tomorrow night after Santa Monica/Venice Beach, thought we'd hit Disney (cuz we've done universal and six flags) and then Jay Leno on Monday.

I love Disneyland. everyone who said Disneyland is boring has pretty much lost their sense of wonder and childhood imagination.
it's a lot more than thrill seeking rides that you can find anywhere, it's about the nostalgic factor that makes you feel like a kid again.

which reminds me, I need to reup on my prem pass.

I love Disneyland. everyone who said Disneyland is boring has pretty much lost their sense of wonder and childhood imagination.
it's a lot more than thrill seeking rides that you can find anywhere, it's about the nostalgic factor that makes you feel like a kid again.

which reminds me, I need to reup on my prem pass.

so...no one mentions Magic Mountain?

Thats more of a teen, late teen, adult type of place IMO as far as what the park offers.

so...no one mentions Magic Mountain?

Thats more of a teen, late teen, adult type of place IMO as far as what the park offers.

Originally Posted by joeya23phx

Marijuana
will make all this an A+ experience

just saying

its Cali

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom