School Me on Dominicans...

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Ay mi madre!!!

Eso moreno's asen unas pajas tan grandes para agarar una hevita hispana.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I guess the stereotype of Hispanic's not being able to properly write in Spanish is true.

oh yeah and i reported you for racism. Enjoy your ban.
smile.gif

what he tried to say with his broken spanish was

"Those black people jerk off so much that they want a spanish girl"

Now ban him.

so slickwith your spanish and you dont even know the proper idioms. dry snitch.

LOCK ON!!!

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Ay mi madre!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
a3436ab9394afb1addcb0db2e440fc334e3a2c6b.jpg

dont make this a race thing because yall have NO room to go at any races.....none at ALL
Basically. This thread can get shut down real quick so keep any insults to yourself.

at you guys getting butt hurt, it was obviously a joke. don't you guys still have haitians as slaves over there anyways?
eyes.gif

Those that have a decent amount of land still own slaves. [Nate Dogg] You can't deny it. [\Nate Dogg]

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

a3436ab9394afb1addcb0db2e440fc334e3a2c6b.jpg

dont make this a race thing because yall have NO room to go at any races.....none at ALL

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

A musket is no match for a Dominican.
laugh.gif

btw, I am in here trying to learn about the women mostly
grin.gif
happy.gif

I did not say that...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Snitches these days man.
indifferent.gif

Lies, but you are a Dominican so your racism isn't really surprising. DR people are some of the most racist people on the planet, they even hate their ownancestors.

But what it is you wanted to know? About the girls? Parents? Food? Clubs?

And Dominican girls...Don't believe a black guy when he tells you he's Half Dominican. We be hearing that from all kindsa dudes out here tryin to holla.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My boy's straight up moreno and he says this all the time. Then again, I say the same thing too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To make it known. Since I feel its starting to get a little uncomfortable for some here.

Whats wrong with me saying that "some black people will say whatever it takes to get a hispanic girl." Don't get offended my dudes. Around here,thats the way it is. They will say anything to get with a hispanic girl. Theres no real hate or true racism to what I'm saying. No really.

If you do feel that way. I'm not an @## like that. I will apologize. But I'm not gonna apologize for making general statements about what I see in dayto day life. Snitches.
grin.gif

To make it known. Since I feel its starting to get a little uncomfortable for some here.

Whats wrong with me saying that "some black people will say whatever it takes to get a hispanic girl." Don't get offended my dudes. Around here, thats the way it is. They will say anything to get with a hispanic girl. Theres no real hate or true racism to what I'm saying. No really.

If you do feel that way. I'm not an @## like that. I will apologize. But I'm not gonna apologize for making general statements about what I see in day to day life. Snitches.
grin.gif
Too late for apologies I reported you for spewing hate speech.
I'm Mexican btw.
No one cares Adolf.

moreno is NOT the N word...

im a moreno, which mean some one that have dark skin...morena is a girl with dark skin...plenty reggaettone songs i can pull up to co-sign me

black people gotta get hip to the slang....

now if a dominican calls you a Cocolo then u can get mad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

Ay mi madre!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I guess the stereotype of Hispanic's not being able to properly write in Spanish is true.

oh yeah and i reported you for racism. Enjoy your ban.
smile.gif

what he tried to say with his broken spanish was

"Those black people jerk off so much that they want a spanish girl"

Now ban him.

so slickwith your spanish and you dont even know the proper idioms. dry snitch.

LOCK ON!!!
laugh.gif
So Sogeking=Dirty?

Dominican female are BAD. Never had one though and I live in South Florida. Maybe I need to hit up MIA more often.

Whats wrong with me saying that "some black people will say whatever it takes to get a hispanic girl." Don't get offended my dudes. Around here, thats the way it is. They will say anything to get with a hispanic girl. Theres no real hate or true racism to what I'm saying. No really.

If you do feel that way. I'm not an @## like that. I will apologize. But I'm not gonna apologize for making general statements about what I see in day to day life. Snitches.
grin.gif
Too late for apologies I reported you for spewing hate speech.
I'm Mexican btw.
No one cares Adolf.

what he said was racist but your translation was off!!!!

Originally Posted by Untitled

moreno is NOT the N word...

im a moreno, which mean some one that have dark skin...morena is a girl with dark skin...plenty reggaettone songs i can pull up to co-sign me

black people gotta get hip to the slang....

now if a dominican calls you a Cocolo then u can get mad.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

And to the two people who pointed out that movie... I've never heard of it and mine isn't really focused on race relations or whatever... it's noteven really about the relationship at all... but it does feature a black dude who happens to have a dominican chick so i wanted to be as authentic aspossible... It'll probably end up being nothing more than a novel to be honest...
laugh.gif

Good looks so far though... any other contributions are def welcomed...

I find it hilarious that the most racist, self-proclamied racist NT'er, I R ANDRE, would want to ban someone for being Racist.

I find it hilarious that 2 months after I said a comment in jest you're still bringing it up.

Back
Top Bottom