School Me on Dominicans...

smokin.gif

Estoy de acuerdo con el hombre por encima de desplazamiento no me *%@$. Por favor, encontrar mejores fotos, hay alguna forma mejor las imágenes que hay.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Ninjahood stay posting up ugly +%% broads...you're doing us a disservice.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

ite now ya ODin....none of them broads were ugly, thats what a typical dominican chick looks like when u walk by em....NT stay gettin caught up

in the air brushed and fugazi PS pics of chicks
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Fam you were like 2 for 18...you John Starks in the Game 7 Finals.
laugh.gif

Run through a couple myspaces of them local $#*%@** and you'll be good $$$.

i mean what he posted was a typical looking DR chick that youll find walking around IN DR not your typical hieghts shorty...

Dude was posting how the girls look down there...it's not like someone getting of the plane in DR and seeing every chick look like they were in Petey Pablo"freak" video.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

i mean what he posted was a typical looking DR chick that youll find walking around IN DR not your typical hieghts shorty...

basically.

I know that...it's obvious they were natives.

I don't think that's what the people OP was looking for though.
nerd.gif

to fully understand the dominican girls you gotta know about the entire phenotype ya dig?

those were the native ones from the island, pretty...not models, but pretty...and if u cover all they faces the bodies is ALLSOLID

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

Dude was posting how the girls look down there...it's not like someone getting of the plane in DR and seeing every chick look like they were in Petey Pablo "freak" video.
exactly, NT's standards for women is straight up unrealistic sometimes
laugh.gif

if u caught any of those broads i posted at a club or a bar you piping no questions asked.

5 minutes browsing the DR on Myspace...sure I could knock off at least 2 out of this group without even trying.

263tp9c.jpg

yo this first chick is a problem...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

21d1ij6.jpg

vio9ad.jpg

2hi7050.jpg

6749iv.jpg

14ybxh3.jpg

ml432u.jpg

pimp.gif

Back