School Me on Dominicans...

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

5 minutes browsing the DR on Myspace...sure I could knock off at least 2 out of this group without even trying.

263tp9c.jpg

yo this first chick is a problem...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

21d1ij6.jpg

vio9ad.jpg

2hi7050.jpg

6749iv.jpg

14ybxh3.jpg

ml432u.jpg

pimp.gif
no dark skinned dominicans...i see what you did there
grin.gif

Nah but seriously, I don't see any on MS.

But I think we need to organize a NT Summit in SD, DR for reaaaaaal......

2wpkt1k.jpg

2wpkt1k.jpg
i been tellin ya NT clowns to stop fronting and come to washington heightz once the summer get poppin and enjoy our women, drinks, haze, and foodfor years......i ain't gonna force a horse to drink the water if it don't want to...more gallons for us.
laugh.gif

I just married a dominican girl in august... everything said in this thread as far as cooking and food and all that is basically true....

in the summer it seems to be a contest in the Heights of girls walkin around to see who can wear the least amount of clothes....

Maaaaan, i knew this one Dominican girl that went to my high school back when i was a freshman. Shorty was so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I wanted to spit but my game was less that terrible.one dayoutta the blue she just disapeared
nerd.gif
tired.gif
. If i had my head on my %&#%&* shoulders back then. . . . . . .bruh. .. . .

Originally Posted by Untitled

2wpkt1k.jpg
i been tellin ya NT clowns to stop fronting and come to washington heightz once the summer get poppin and enjoy our women, drinks, haze, and food for years......i ain't gonna force a horse to drink the water if it don't want to...more gallons for us.
laugh.gif
ninjahood, is that you?
I may make a trip uptown this summer. No one's can be bad in a situation like that word to..
B0000B37CO.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Post got me motivated. Can't wait to visit, Haven't been there since '06. I'm trying to go there late April, early May. Probably going to go toSantiago and La Capital
pimp.gif

A mete mano y muela como cosa loca. Cuando le enseñe eso billete verde a todo eso cueros.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Ninjahood stay posting up ugly +%% broads...you're doing us a disservice.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

ite now ya ODin....none of them broads were ugly, thats what a typical dominican chick looks like when u walk by em....NT stay gettin caught up

in the air brushed and fugazi PS pics of chicks
laugh.gif
grin.gif
_ ALL them broads was ugly
laugh.gif

7248.jpg
2243.jpg

these 2 are my favorite....if u can't appreciate fine natural caramel dominicans then you got a falsehood on what most dominicans look like.

7248.jpg
2243.jpg

these 2 are my favorite....if u can't appreciate fine natural caramel dominicans then you got a falsehood on what most dominicans look like.

Yeah those two are nice...the others, not so much. Shorty on the left could possibly give birth to Illuztrious Jr.

man +!!% that...why the hell did you post that youtube video?

you think dominicans are some superior dark skinned race or something?

in this world you're just as much of a _ as an african american (which i am) if not worst....mods dont ban me because all through this thread polo n ninjabeing saying some lil slick remarks trying to come at african americans and then editing it when somebody catch on....

polo n ninja being saying some lil slick remarks trying to come at african americans
?

son im' probably darker then you shut ya trap.
laugh.gif

like i said before "un moreno" or "morena" is merely a dark or black skinned person....it could be a haitian, a darker dominican,puertorican, black, w/e.

laugh.gif
...nah cause the vid polo posted wasnt cool....like what point is he trying to make....thats all i want to know

Back
Top Bottom