School me on iPads

truthgetsbusy

Banned
For all you guys that own or have used them.  I need to know about these things for my job and would like NT to school me.

Difference between the 1 and 2?
What apps do you use?
Explain the whole 3g plan. Verizon and At&T
Any common problems
How much stuff can you get on a 16gb, 32gb, 64gb ?

Thanks

For all you guys that own or have used them.  I need to know about these things for my job and would like NT to school me.

What apps do you use?
Any common problems

Thanks

So its wrong to want consumer/owner insight?  I know alot of you guys have them.  Dudes come in here quoting apple links.
grin.gif

So its wrong to want consumer/owner insight?  I know alot of you guys have them.  Dudes come in here quoting apple links.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

What apps do you use?
Any common problems

Thanks

nothing major

whatever i want

3g is you dont have to use wifi

dont know since i dont own one

depends on what you put on it

Most important difference between the 1 and 2 IMO is the front-facing camera on 2 that allows you to have FaceTime. Otherwise, the thinness of the second one is unimportant, once you throw a case on it it's hard to even tell that it's thinner.

Lots of apps. Magazines, catalogs, news sites, photo sites, flash cards for school, weather apps, games, etc. There are tons of apps out there.

3G iPads can access the internet from basically anywhere and are thus more expensive. WiFi iPads must have a wireless connection to access the internet.

No problems really, it is what it is.

Lots of stuff, but you have to be smart about storage. For example, the GQ app that allows you to read their magazines online requires .7 GBs per issue. So you have to be smart with the way you store and remove the issues you've read. Music takes up the usual amount of space.

Most important difference between the 1 and 2 IMO is the front-facing camera on 2 that allows you to have FaceTime. Otherwise, the thinness of the second one is unimportant, once you throw a case on it it's hard to even tell that it's thinner.

Lots of apps. Magazines, catalogs, news sites, photo sites, flash cards for school, weather apps, games, etc. There are tons of apps out there.

3G iPads can access the internet from basically anywhere and are thus more expensive. WiFi iPads must have a wireless connection to access the internet.

No problems really, it is what it is.

Lots of stuff, but you have to be smart about storage. For example, the GQ app that allows you to read their magazines online requires .7 GBs per issue. So you have to be smart with the way you store and remove the issues you've read. Music takes up the usual amount of space.

What apps do you use?
Any common problems

Thanks

nothing major

whatever i want

Originally Posted by go rilla

What apps do you use?
Any common problems

Thanks

nothing major

whatever i want

Originally Posted by go rilla

What apps do you use?
Any common problems

Thanks

nothing major

whatever i want

Back
Top Bottom