School me on Stadium

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

I've heard about both Norma's and 2oclock but have yet to make my way up 295N smh...and for my man that said you need bread for KOD...shid I'm always straight and satisfied with $300 don't let them rappers fool you....I'm hoping my girl Tip Drill get better though fast ole girl fell 30ft off the pole last month...she's super BADD

Son .. 300 is bread to be dropping FOH

I'm speaking on what I see or hear from a rapper homie
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Maybe I'm just too old ...

I left a DAR the last time it was in bmore, walked 3 blocks to the 2o'clock club and dropped 500 easy ...
30t6p3b.gif

Got my first "aye man don't touch the dancers" warning after being in there for 20 seconds. 30 seconds after that came another " aye man this the last time ima tell you" warnings. Bachelors party was still dope though. Miss Jones was just an awesome experience. I'd put that broad through 3 classes at Everest College if I could lol

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

I've heard about both Norma's and 2oclock but have yet to make my way up 295N smh...and for my man that said you need bread for KOD...shid I'm always straight and satisfied with $300 don't let them rappers fool you....I'm hoping my girl Tip Drill get better though fast ole girl fell 30ft off the pole last month...she's super BADD

She said she's done for good. She's in bad shape. Actually she's doing really well. Still said she's done tho

@ Harm damn my dude $500 I haven't spent $500 since I was a youngin like 19 20 when I use to think Bazz and Crüe was the +%%$ now I'm a little older +%%$ $300 is a my max unless my wife rolls with me then I'm looking at like $500 or more shes a wreckless bill thrower smh@ Mouse my ole lady just told me the same thing she said she seen on Tip Drill twitter thats she's officially DONE!!! I'm pissed but I'm wish ole girl the best she had talent along with Gigi who retired from the game...so I guess come memorial day weekend aka $!@***% weekend spyda and magic will be getting my loop them two are $!%@$#+ EPIC!!! As a duo

Man I don't blame her .. ole girl fell 30ft
30t6p3b.gif

But yeah I ain't been in a strip club since ..

$500?
eek.gif

Are you including your drinks and cover into this? Or you really throwing $500 ones out like that?

Originally Posted by MonStar1

$500?
eek.gif

Are you including your drinks and cover into this? Or you really throwing $500 ones out like that?

Prolly including drinks...

But I didn't drink that much I'm sure

Man if CharmCityKid still posted ,
laugh.gif

We were in there acting like fools

And this was after my days in the street ..
30t6p3b.gif

I've spent more than that before in my wild years ..

There was a 6'2 ( without heels and before the +!+ injection era) STALLION in there ..

Lord Jesus ..
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

%%!@!* refused to let her go anywhere else
laugh.gif

Woke that next morning disgusted ..

Thinking back I wasted STUPID $$$ in strip clubs in my lifetime

Never again tho

Originally Posted by HARM

MrArmanix said:
That's exactly why Ive never been to Stadium...no touching !#% I need a "full friction" club that's exactly why i take my #$% once a month to KOD anything goes and there's never less than 50 women at a time and you can hoop in the joint lol

***!! ain't no point on goin to KoD if you not bout to spend no big $$$,...

I'm too cheap ..

While I was on SB I stopped by KOD and I must say I have never been to or heard of a strip club like KOD. KOD has a barber chair, a tattoo chair, phone charging station and a place you can pictures with the strippers. It was like a grown mans playground.

^ exactly redman that's why i have yet to step foot in stadium i refuse because i know stadium isnt touching KOD esp dancer wise they got some BADD !#% **$+%!!!!...Terry K and Disco Rick aka the owners had a vision and ran with it and made a damn place you will always want to keep coming back too you didnt see the b ball court??  I'll rather take $200 catch a flight down Monday afternoon ball out that night fly back tuesday morning no hotel room needed i do it twice a month.. I will not be back down though til MDW12 cause that +#*% is an EVENT!!!! that cant be missed
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Also its a new strip joint in ATL called Diamonds of Atlanta i seen a video on WSHH might check it out sometime in june but have to get up bmore to that 2oclock club first

^ yup I mean i go down for other things as well not just solely for a strip club lol I don't have it that bad....

i only go for the open bar happy hours. 10 at the door. i park in the trap, so free parking. total ill spend 20

maybe im just cheap, but i aint dropping $500 in a strip club unless im gettin lap dances, drinks and a 3some. i felt bad after i spent $200 in stadium. i work too hard for my money, i aint rich...

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by iCan

^THIS! and them $6 wings...

Wait... You get food at a strip club?
LMAO Yeah man...
A Lot of people don't know it, but Stadium has a 5 star steak restaurant inside of the place... you just can't see the strippers from there. Met the owner a couple days ago, pretty decent dude. He's got a lot of businesses in the area, most notably that "TruOrleans" Creole restaurant on H St.

Back
Top Bottom