School me on Stadium

are there white girls there? I only like white girls..
roll.gif

I know I'm mad late, but if the bachelor party hasn't happened yet, let me know. I'm the DJ on Saturdays and instead of going through the club I'll get you in touch directly with the promoters for that night. Prepare to party.
smile.gif
Ya'll dudes kill me with the touching thing. Go get a @%$#%@ off the corner then to dry hump on through your sweatpants and touch their silicone. Stadium is a fun club atmosphere. Especially on the Saturdays I DJ. It's an experience! It almost comes across as a club night with a few strippers sprinkled in. That's why it's usually more women partying there than men. The ladies come out cuz they want to party, and they are curious about strip clubs like most women are. But also like most women, they don't want to go to a place and feel sleazy. So fellas, you actually have a good chance on leaving with a lady that you partied with, instead of throwing money and going home alone after a hard on in your sweat pants from a stripper in the touching club that ain't leaving with you. If you still want your kinks, the last two Saturdays we had Roxy Reynolds and Gizelle as the features on the main stage and....WOW! Then it's always good for seeing a few stars if you're in to that. In the past few weeks Young Jeezy, Meek Mill, Trey Songz, Big Sean, Ester Baxter, and of course countless athletes have all done it big in Stadium. Heck, some partygoers just come out to see that! All eyes were on John Wall last night and the dough he was throwing. The partygoers were applauding! lol

And I'm straight up with people about the prices, yeah, they can hit heads with parking, drinks, admission. What club doesn't? Again, certain nights at the club is viewed as a party night. But like I said, it's an experience. People leave with great memories. Especially on a Saturday. From me on the turntables, to our dope hosts on the mic, to the promoters that go hard and has made Saturdays at Stadium the BEST night at Stadium, we are gonna make sure you have a good damn time.

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

maybe im just cheap, but i aint dropping $500 in a strip club unless im gettin lap dances, drinks and a 3some. i felt bad after i spent $200 in stadium. i work too hard for my money, i aint rich...
I think I played the whole strip club atmosphere out. Screw 5...I can't vouch for spending a $!%*!+% dollar at a strip club anymore.

And I will NEVER...EVER understand the fascination of athletes/entertainers/well-offs throwing tens of thousands @ #$#%#%%.

I saw a @%@*$ on Twitter say something to the tune of "King James only spent 8,000 in Stadium last night...I thought he was doing it bigger than that"

What kind of #!*#...

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Oh yeah, the wings are AWESOME!!!! Andray Blatche can stamp that!! lol

1. Havent been to a strip club from coast to coast that didnt have good food (skrippers gotta eat man...
roll.gif
)
2. Have to agree with Nikki..... Stadium is more of a club than strip joint...... *shout out to the Bruhz......*

3. Shout out to Scotty as well

4. KOD does have better views....  
nerd.gif

There are like two Caucasians at least I believe. I'm not in there counting. lol But they are there.

There are like two Caucasians at least I believe. I'm not in there counting. lol But they are there.

Were they white white or they ghetto white girls? I like them white white girls
wink.gif

I know I'm mad late, but if the bachelor party hasn't happened yet, let me know. I'm the DJ on Saturdays and instead of going through the club I'll get you in touch directly with the promoters for that night. Prepare to party.
smile.gif
Ya'll dudes kill me with the touching thing. Go get a @%$#%@ off the corner then to dry hump on through your sweatpants and touch their silicone. Stadium is a fun club atmosphere. Especially on the Saturdays I DJ. It's an experience! It almost comes across as a club night with a few strippers sprinkled in. That's why it's usually more women partying there than men. The ladies come out cuz they want to party, and they are curious about strip clubs like most women are. But also like most women, they don't want to go to a place and feel sleazy. So fellas, you actually have a good chance on leaving with a lady that you partied with, instead of throwing money and going home alone after a hard on in your sweat pants from a stripper in the touching club that ain't leaving with you. If you still want your kinks, the last two Saturdays we had Roxy Reynolds and Gizelle as the features on the main stage and....WOW! Then it's always good for seeing a few stars if you're in to that. In the past few weeks Young Jeezy, Meek Mill, Trey Songz, Big Sean, Ester Baxter, and of course countless athletes have all done it big in Stadium. Heck, some partygoers just come out to see that! All eyes were on John Wall last night and the dough he was throwing. The partygoers were applauding! lol

And I'm straight up with people about the prices, yeah, they can hit heads with parking, drinks, admission. What club doesn't? Again, certain nights at the club is viewed as a party night. But like I said, it's an experience. People leave with great memories. Especially on a Saturday. From me on the turntables, to our dope hosts on the mic, to the promoters that go hard and has made Saturdays at Stadium the BEST night at Stadium, we are gonna make sure you have a good damn time.

Thanks.  I went the night Roxy was there.  We had a good time.  If I plan on going again I'll def hit you up.  NT got connections everywhere
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom