School me right quick JB

spincv

Banned
All i want to know is if the cement 4's are still releasing. Sorry to make pointless thread but i cant find it anywhere

All i want to know is if the cement 4's are still releasing. Sorry to make pointless thread but i cant find it anywhere

not that i know of my man. i think the recent were the cdp package. pretty sure. cement 4 come out again an the whole world will turn crazy. lol

not that i know of my man. i think the recent were the cdp package. pretty sure. cement 4 come out again an the whole world will turn crazy. lol

THEIR SCHED FOR 2011 SO HOLD TIGHT BRUH DONT PAY FLIGHT CLUB U WILL BE GETTIN EM NEXT YR BRO! TRUST!!!

THEIR SCHED FOR 2011 SO HOLD TIGHT BRUH DONT PAY FLIGHT CLUB U WILL BE GETTIN EM NEXT YR BRO! TRUST!!!

If you are asking about these:

The White/Black colorway

I need a 3rd pair and have heard nothing. Good luck if you want to find a wearable pair. Only the ones on floor are still of these.
Otherwise, I don't think they're gonna release the Black/Cement Grey 4 on its own anytime soon.

A next year release wouldn't surprise me though.

If you are asking about these:

The White/Black colorway

I need a 3rd pair and have heard nothing. Good luck if you want to find a wearable pair. Only the ones on floor are still of these.
Otherwise, I don't think they're gonna release the Black/Cement Grey 4 on its own anytime soon.

A next year release wouldn't surprise me though.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

hope they don't release, unless they do it right

i've made my rendition of the White Cement 4's.

This is just a photoshop, and an idea of what i would want them to do

ba235e03e4185f3e5b21f5b6985d388aa35918a.pjpg

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

hope they don't release, unless they do it right

i've made my rendition of the White Cement 4's.

This is just a photoshop, and an idea of what i would want them to do

ba235e03e4185f3e5b21f5b6985d388aa35918a.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom