school or iraq?

well nters..... which should i do? i was planning on attending college next month, i registered already and all that good stuff, but a terrific money making opp came up this aviation unit is deploying to iraq in September and they need a SPC to volunteer who mos (job) is supply. all i would be basically be doing is staying on base ordering parts and bs.  this would be my second time going to iraq, im about to be 24 with no kids, i would also get paid to go to school if I DONT decide to go to iraq. if i would go to iraq and decide to go back to school my post 9/11 benefits would be super nice
pimp.gif

well nters..... which should i do? i was planning on attending college next month, i registered already and all that good stuff, but a terrific money making opp came up this aviation unit is deploying to iraq in September and they need a SPC to volunteer who mos (job) is supply. all i would be basically be doing is staying on base ordering parts and bs.  this would be my second time going to iraq, im about to be 24 with no kids, i would also get paid to go to school if I DONT decide to go to iraq. if i would go to iraq and decide to go back to school my post 9/11 benefits would be super nice
pimp.gif

EDIT: nm saw your last line.

go to iraq and then have them pay for school

EDIT: nm saw your last line.

go to iraq and then have them pay for school

Aviation gig.

Trust me, if I could get one of those high five figure/low six figure gigs in Iraq doing stuff like that (no driving of course), I'd leave yesterday.

Aviation gig.

Trust me, if I could get one of those high five figure/low six figure gigs in Iraq doing stuff like that (no driving of course), I'd leave yesterday.

Where's the Unit out of?

For the record, June was the bloodiest month in Iraq in 2 years. But Fort Riley caught most of the casualties.

Good luck. I'd go if I was you.

Where's the Unit out of?

For the record, June was the bloodiest month in Iraq in 2 years. But Fort Riley caught most of the casualties.

Good luck. I'd go if I was you.

You're going to school to increase your earning potential, right? Well, the opportunity to earn has just presented itself. Just do school when you return.

Curious, what's your major going to be?

You're going to school to increase your earning potential, right? Well, the opportunity to earn has just presented itself. Just do school when you return.

People go to school to get high paying jobs. You have an opportunity to get a high paying job first, and then have them pay for school. be safe in Iraq.

People go to school to get high paying jobs. You have an opportunity to get a high paying job first, and then have them pay for school. be safe in Iraq.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

criminal justice
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

criminal justice
grin.gif

what is that that tyler the creator guy says... "!!+# school, burn %***, kill people" ?

id take that advice, hes doin well...
pimp.gif

what is that that tyler the creator guy says... "!!+# school, burn %***, kill people" ?

id take that advice, hes doin well...
pimp.gif

Iraq, you'll learn more....then got to school with the post 9/11 gi bill. im using it right now, and the BAH is great

Iraq, you'll learn more....then got to school with the post 9/11 gi bill. im using it right now, and the BAH is great

Go to Iraq. come back and use that GI Bill and then rack up $1500/month when you start going back to school.
pimp.gif

Go to Iraq. come back and use that GI Bill and then rack up $1500/month when you start going back to school.
pimp.gif

Im in Iraq Right now. It was hectic at first, Yeah this summer was pretty rough. But Your working supply... behind a desk ordering parts. You will be safe and sound on the FOB. I say do it, easy money man.

I doubt you will be rolling outside the wire alot. and Where I'm at there closing this FOB in OCT. PX, Laundry, Post Office, even internet goes out. Im currently taking online courses. I'm sure you can take a class while in iraq. Goodluck man Iraq is a good choice.

Back
Top Bottom