school or iraq?

Fam I am former army and a current contractor. Go to Iraq!!!! Get over there stack the funds, do some online classes and you are good. Ensure you get the upgrade to the GI Bill they are giving soldiers who have been deployed and you will be setting yourself up right. Our economy is in the tank at the moment and traditional ways of getting your education aren't sold to see immediate growth in your near future. Even those with new degrees are struggling hard core. With the move to Iraq you get....

a stacked DD214
Money
Education (if you use your time wisely)
Possibly a better GI Bill
Time to really figure yourself out

it is just a good move, plus you are aviation, I was a 15P and I know how the life is, if you have any questions hit me up.

Fam I am former army and a current contractor. Go to Iraq!!!! Get over there stack the funds, do some online classes and you are good. Ensure you get the upgrade to the GI Bill they are giving soldiers who have been deployed and you will be setting yourself up right. Our economy is in the tank at the moment and traditional ways of getting your education aren't sold to see immediate growth in your near future. Even those with new degrees are struggling hard core. With the move to Iraq you get....

a stacked DD214
Money
Education (if you use your time wisely)
Possibly a better GI Bill
Time to really figure yourself out

it is just a good move, plus you are aviation, I was a 15P and I know how the life is, if you have any questions hit me up.

laugh.gif
at everyone telling him to go to Iraq.

Something to consider: you're 24 and you haven't done school yet nor started a family. Yes, school will always be there, but the opportunity/drive to get through that 2-4 year stretch of it might not.

Sure you could save up there, but when you get back home there's the serious opportunity of you having to start all over (granted with money saved up). Just something to consider.

There are a lot of people who keep deferring college for various temporary money making opportunities that wind up 30+ not really sure what they want in life, and are just beginning their educations (undergrad AND grad) at such a late stage they wish they'd at least taken a crack at it earlier.

laugh.gif
at everyone telling him to go to Iraq.

Something to consider: you're 24 and you haven't done school yet nor started a family. Yes, school will always be there, but the opportunity/drive to get through that 2-4 year stretch of it might not.

Sure you could save up there, but when you get back home there's the serious opportunity of you having to start all over (granted with money saved up). Just something to consider.

There are a lot of people who keep deferring college for various temporary money making opportunities that wind up 30+ not really sure what they want in life, and are just beginning their educations (undergrad AND grad) at such a late stage they wish they'd at least taken a crack at it earlier.

Back
Top Bottom