Schwollo's Nike Kobe Collection

Didn't realize I had that many Kobe's until I was just looking at my shoe closet. Don't really care for KB myself but I sure love his shoes. I'm not a KB shoe fanatic like I was with MJ but these shoes sure are great to play in. I'll post more pics later but here are a few:

nice collection! im assuming you have the kobe 2, 3, and 4's right
smile.gif

I just buy the pairs like. I don't search for the rarest pairs of Kobes...not worth it yet.

Originally Posted by Schwollo

Didn't realize I had that many Kobe's until I was just looking at my shoe closet. Don't really care for KB myself but I sure love his shoes. I'm not a KB shoe fanatic like I was with MJ but these shoes sure are great to play in. I'll post more pics later but here are a few:
laugh.gif
. i was expecting you to have a couple pairs..but turnsout you have a couple pairs of the same shoe
laugh.gif

very nice/impressive
pimp.gif

all my size too
sick.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

The ZK IV's were the only pair of shoes that I actually got excited about in recent years. I actually paid retail..ahahaa. All other releases by Nike andJB have pretty much been junk to me.

Man I used to have those blk/wht 2k5's with kobe on the tongue and kobe's logo on the back
pimp.gif

great shoe

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Man I used to have those blk/wht 2k5's with kobe on the tongue and kobe's logo on the back
pimp.gif

great shoe
Yea, the 2k5 was my favorite until the ZKI came out. One of my black 2k5's has the Kobe logo. I wrote a little ZK comparison on the sneakerreview section if anyone is interested. Not my best work (I rushed it) but it gives you a good idea of how they compare if you wanted to get a pair ofZK's.

ZKI through IV Comparison
http://niketalk.com/topic/184822

Back
Top Bottom