Screenshots from 08/09 about Obama...

Lol I thought the screenshot was just one big screenshot but all it's a bunch of screenshots.
Not saying you're lame or anything OP but if I was looking through my friend's computer and I found a folder of random screenshots from a message board I'd think that they're a  serial killer.

Lol I thought the screenshot was just one big screenshot but all it's a bunch of screenshots.
Not saying you're lame or anything OP but if I was looking through my friend's computer and I found a folder of random screenshots from a message board I'd think that they're a  serial killer.

Originally Posted by Munfy

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Munfy wrote:

I keep records on everything. Screenshots take .02 seconds.

what for?

You never know when you might need something, better to have it than to not have it. 
what kinda emergencies you be having that you think your gonna need to bring out a nt screenshot one day.

Originally Posted by Munfy

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Munfy wrote:

what for?

You never know when you might need something, better to have it than to not have it. 
what kinda emergencies you be having that you think your gonna need to bring out a nt screenshot one day.

Originally Posted by Screech

JordanFean23 wrote:
Munfy wrote:
NikeTalker23 wrote:
Munfy wrote:

what for?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I got you....

Originally Posted by Screech

JordanFean23 wrote:
Munfy wrote:
NikeTalker23 wrote:
Munfy wrote:

what for?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I got you....

Originally Posted by Ginzo

haha The thing is it's not random, it is under a folder NikeTalk>Told you so. Yes, I agree though, some were quite confused but most of the post made for a good laugh.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

haha The thing is it's not random, it is under a folder NikeTalk>Told you so. Yes, I agree though, some were quite confused but most of the post made for a good laugh.

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Never said emergencies, mainly to keep a record on some of the BIG Obama fans to see if they have changed over the years.

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Never said emergencies, mainly to keep a record on some of the BIG Obama fans to see if they have changed over the years.

laugh.gif
@ this guy's avy.

Back
Top Bottom