Screenshots from 08/09 about Obama...

freshjive-hope-is-fading-fast-tee-2.jpg

Kind of unsettling. To have this in your backpocket for two years is beyond OD. If someone wants to vote for Obama, let them. Whats it to ya? I wasn't a big supporter then and I'm not now. Still sure why I was quoted.

Makes me wonder what you have on me and others.
laugh.gif

Kind of unsettling. To have this in your backpocket for two years is beyond OD. If someone wants to vote for Obama, let them. Whats it to ya? I wasn't a big supporter then and I'm not now. Still sure why I was quoted.

Makes me wonder what you have on me and others.
laugh.gif

lol @ seeing if BIG obama fans changed during the years... dude trynna make a documentary or something out of this one day...

lol @ seeing if BIG obama fans changed during the years... dude trynna make a documentary or something out of this one day...

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Seriously.

OP just might be the SALTIEST dude on the internet. He won get over it.

Seriously.

OP just might be the SALTIEST dude on the internet. He won get over it.

2 years tho man??? That is a long time...

You know what would have been easier... Instead of taking the screen shots, is write down in your Power Puff Girls weekday planner to make a thread in December 2010 about people's feelings for Obama..

You didn't even screen cap funny stuff..

You fail..

2 years tho man??? That is a long time...

You know what would have been easier... Instead of taking the screen shots, is write down in your Power Puff Girls weekday planner to make a thread in December 2010 about people's feelings for Obama..

You didn't even screen cap funny stuff..

You fail..

Originally Posted by Munfy

what kinda emergencies you be having that you think your gonna need to bring out a nt screenshot one day.
Never said emergencies, mainly to keep a record on some of the BIG Obama fans to see if they have changed over the years.
Girl help thread in disguise?

Originally Posted by Munfy

what kinda emergencies you be having that you think your gonna need to bring out a nt screenshot one day.
Never said emergencies, mainly to keep a record on some of the BIG Obama fans to see if they have changed over the years.
Girl help thread in disguise?

LMAO at actually taking the time to save and organize these screenshots. It just ain't THAT deep, homie.

Kinda scary, to be honest.

LMAO at actually taking the time to save and organize these screenshots. It just ain't THAT deep, homie.

Kinda scary, to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom