Screw it.

indifferent.gif

They just cut into the 9ers game to show a replay of the fumble. Any explanation as to why they reviewed it after the ref' ruled him down by contact andblew the whistle (did he really blow the whistle?)?

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

They just cut into the 9ers game to show a replay of the fumble. Any explanation as to why they reviewed it after the ref' ruled him down by contact and blew the whistle (did he really blow the whistle?)?

yes, he blew the whistle. he waved his arms over his head to signal the play was over, too. they can still review it if the ball was immediately recovered bythe defense, but it wasn't. i don't know what just happened.

I don't think there is another team in the NFL that could have lost this game the way the Skins did. The safety biting, the out-route INT, the fumble onthe flat route. No other team could've hung with the Saints for 59 minutes and then choked the game away in the last minute and overtime. ******** special.
pimp.gif

I don't think there is another team in the NFL that could have lost this game the way the Skins did. The safety biting, the out-route INT, the fumble onthe flat route. No other team could've hung with the Saints for 59 minutes and then choked the game away in the last minute and overtime. ******** special.
pimp.gif

lol at thread title now
roll.gif
roll.gif

"if you want to crown them then crown their #%%+%, but they weren't who we thought they were and we let them off the hook"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

how can you change the call after you rule it down, and it was clearly down ...
they changed the rule after the Ed Hochuli mess last year
ohwell.gif

thats game, glad i don't have to hear Skins fans talking %%++ for the rest of the week

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

They just cut into the 9ers game to show a replay of the fumble. Any explanation as to why they reviewed it after the ref' ruled him down by contact and blew the whistle (did he really blow the whistle?)?
Not only did he blow the whistle, the Skins were lined up to run their next play and the Saints called timeout to give the booth time to reviewit.

Back
Top Bottom