Sean Kingston in Critical Condition

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Slim

the suicidal joke isn't funny because he didn't try to kill himself.

so it would be funny if he tried to kill himself? oh ok.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Gottem.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

i don't mean to make light of the situation. but how do you crash a jet ski into a bridge?
We got a couple of Jet ski's at the parents crib. These are dangerous machines if you are being reckless

i don't mean to make light of the situation. but how do you crash a jet ski into a bridge?
We got a couple of Jet ski's at the parents crib. These are dangerous machines if you are being reckless

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Ummm ... have you guys actually ridden one before?? ... those dam things are hard to maneuver when its going really fast.. add the water splashing on your face..

Hope he pulls through

I agree. I almost ran into a mountain some years ago. I make sure I have on either glasses or goggles when I ride now. 
Hopefully dude will be alright. 

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Ummm ... have you guys actually ridden one before?? ... those dam things are hard to maneuver when its going really fast.. add the water splashing on your face..

Hope he pulls through

I agree. I almost ran into a mountain some years ago. I make sure I have on either glasses or goggles when I ride now. 
Hopefully dude will be alright. 

Makes sense that it would be hard to see and steer in or around such an area. I remember when we rented jet skis in the Bahamas. They made sure we were far out in open water away from everything

Hope he pulls through. 

Makes sense that it would be hard to see and steer in or around such an area. I remember when we rented jet skis in the Bahamas. They made sure we were far out in open water away from everything

Hope he pulls through. 

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Cosign. Jet ski's are crazy dangerous if you're driving reckless on the waters...

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Cosign. Jet ski's are crazy dangerous if you're driving reckless on the waters...

Back
Top Bottom