Sean Kingston in Critical Condition

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi
We got a couple of Jet ski's at the parents crib. These are dangerous machines if you are being reckless
Cosign. Jet ski's are crazy dangerous if you're driving reckless on the waters...

i've had my fair share of jet ski time, but a bridge though? you couldn't see a bridge coming from a distance? hope he recovers.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi
We got a couple of Jet ski's at the parents crib. These are dangerous machines if you are being reckless
Cosign. Jet ski's are crazy dangerous if you're driving reckless on the waters...

i've had my fair share of jet ski time, but a bridge though? you couldn't see a bridge coming from a distance? hope he recovers.

All of you saying jetskis go fast as hell into these things have obviously never jet skied. Most local laws make you idle within a couple hundred yards of major obstacles such as bridges. If he was going any faster than 6 miles per hour it was his fault.

All of you saying jetskis go fast as hell into these things have obviously never jet skied. Most local laws make you idle within a couple hundred yards of major obstacles such as bridges. If he was going any faster than 6 miles per hour it was his fault.

Originally Posted by Swish 22

Blah Blah Blah If he was going any faster than 6 miles per hour it was his fault.
indifferent.gif

He ran into a bridge... it was always his fault
laugh.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

True. I have had a Sea-Doo Bombardier for a couple years now. And have been driving boats/PWC for most of my life. Any permanent structure of that size and length (as well as importance) would surely have plenty of warning signs also including a large no wake zone. If I had to bet I'd assume that he was intoxicated on SOME level. Maybe not seriously, but enough.

However the main thing here is that he gets better. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family, and don't forget the young lady too. Hopefully shes ok.

True. I have had a Sea-Doo Bombardier for a couple years now. And have been driving boats/PWC for most of my life. Any permanent structure of that size and length (as well as importance) would surely have plenty of warning signs also including a large no wake zone. If I had to bet I'd assume that he was intoxicated on SOME level. Maybe not seriously, but enough.

However the main thing here is that he gets better. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family, and don't forget the young lady too. Hopefully shes ok.

Maybe a machine malfunctioned? No?
Or do we automatically blame the person in critical condition? 

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by DT43

So you all really can't figure out how he could have run into this?

439305546_be3be39d67.jpg

MIAMI_BRIDGE_TO_PARROT_ISLAND.jpg
does the bridge move?
No, but jet skis do, and damn fast.
then he had plenty of time to see it coming and slow the %%#% down. so no, i dont see how someone would run into a bridge unless they're messed up or just stupid. 

Originally Posted by DT43

So you all really can't figure out how he could have run into this?

439305546_be3be39d67.jpg

MIAMI_BRIDGE_TO_PARROT_ISLAND.jpg
does the bridge move?
No, but jet skis do, and damn fast.
then he had plenty of time to see it coming and slow the %%#% down. so no, i dont see how someone would run into a bridge unless they're messed up or just stupid. 

Originally Posted by cartune

na, I'd blame the person operating the machine 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom