Sean Kingston in Critical Condition

Originally Posted by solemunchies

hope he pulls through, that's I don't mess with the water
30t6p3b.gif

hi whos that in your avy? 

Originally Posted by trhee

Clearly wasn't sober

This is probably the realest thing in here. I kinda agree with everyone else he couldve/wouldve slowed down if he saw that huge bridge comin

Originally Posted by trhee

Clearly wasn't sober

This is probably the realest thing in here. I kinda agree with everyone else he couldve/wouldve slowed down if he saw that huge bridge comin

I knew there was some sort of karmic retribution waiting for him due to his no-talent hack self unleashing the world's worst pop music on humanity.

I knew there was some sort of karmic retribution waiting for him due to his no-talent hack self unleashing the world's worst pop music on humanity.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

indifferent.gif

c'mon son.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

indifferent.gif

c'mon son.

hope he gets better. i hated him when he came to my school, and he got booed like crazy, but hopefully he can recover from it.

hope he gets better. i hated him when he came to my school, and he got booed like crazy, but hopefully he can recover from it.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by do work son

i don't mean to make light of the situation. but how do you crash a jet ski into a bridge?
6pm local time getting dark.. some drinking some showing off.
sick.gif
nah it doesnt get dark here till like 8,
but damn this is sad, i saw him recently at news cafe on ocean dr.
and some of yall ruthless....

Back
Top Bottom