Sean Kingston in Critical Condition

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by do work son

i don't mean to make light of the situation. but how do you crash a jet ski into a bridge?
6pm local time getting dark.. some drinking some showing off.
sick.gif
nah it doesnt get dark here till like 8,
but damn this is sad, i saw him recently at news cafe on ocean dr.
and some of yall ruthless....

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I knew there was some sort of karmic retribution waiting for him due to his no-talent hack self unleashing the world's worst pop music on humanity.

tumblr_lhddamqa6u1qdxyz0.gif

I knew there was some sort of karmic retribution waiting for him due to his no-talent hack self unleashing the world's worst pop music on humanity.

tumblr_lhddamqa6u1qdxyz0.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that's what you wanted, right clown. Smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that's what you wanted, right clown. Smh

i don't think it's funny to make fun the wounded whoever they maybe. remember it's someone's son, relative, friend, etc. so i think it's appropriate to put his career aside. i hope he recovers.

i don't think it's funny to make fun the wounded whoever they maybe. remember it's someone's son, relative, friend, etc. so i think it's appropriate to put his career aside. i hope he recovers.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by trhee

Clearly wasn't sober

This is probably the realest thing in here. I kinda agree with everyone else he couldve/wouldve slowed down if he saw that huge bridge comin
I would agree with this but he had a girl on that back. Maybe he wanted to impress/scare her by trying to do a fast maneuver.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by trhee

Clearly wasn't sober

This is probably the realest thing in here. I kinda agree with everyone else he couldve/wouldve slowed down if he saw that huge bridge comin
I would agree with this but he had a girl on that back. Maybe he wanted to impress/scare her by trying to do a fast maneuver.

Back
Top Bottom