Sean Taylor dead at the age of 24.

RIP.

I honestly thought he'd make a recovery. Saw this on the ESPNEWS Bottom Line and I was shook for a second.

24... damn..

eek.gif
tired.gif
Man I just woke up and turned on espn to see this. Damn RIP.

I still can't believe the dude is gone. He was such a talented dude. When I heard that dude was out of coma, I thought he could fight it out but it'sso sad now, man...rest in peace, Sean. Rest in peace

Other thing though, people are already jumpin' onto conclusion like he was a thug in a set-up, I'm disgusted with media like always. There is personwho's dead but people can't stop talking about images, these people are damn shame, man.
Too many football players are dying though. There was two players from Broncos who got shot and killed this spring, too...right? They are so young, damn
frown.gif

I really can't believe something so senseless had to happen. I mean this guy was turning his life around OFF the field most importantly and then this.

Sad story truly.

RIP.
My thoughts are with him, his family, gf, and his baby.
Hope that baby is well taken care of, I cannot even fathom.

parents should never have to bury their children.
frown.gif
my thoughts arewith his young daughter. he is in a much better place.

Most talented defensive player and my favorite since his days at the U. Its hard to believe. I hope his wife and child make it through this ok. He was anamazing talent and judging by what his teammates have always said an amazing person despite the media's perception. He will be missed dearly.

I'm crying. I can't even remember the last time I cried.

I haven't cried since my grandfather died.

I was in class this morning and went on Extremeskins to get an update on his condition, when I just read "He's gone." I couldn't believe it.I took off the hat I was wearing that Sean autographed and just stared at the signature, and I could hardly keep from crying and make it through the rest of myclass. My friend and I were talking on the way to class about how ST was such a beast to get through all this, even if he never played again. And then to getto class and find out he didn't make it. Just...damn.

I seriously feel like one of my own family members died. Even though I'm just about the biggest ******** fan there is, it goes beyond football. Followingthe team for so long you develop such a strong emotional connection. Going to training camp every year and even chatting with the players, it just feelspersonal when something like this happens. Also knowing that I'll never get to see my favorite player out there doing what he loves, is just heartwrenching.

But what really saddens me the most is the family he left behind. He has an 18 month daughter that will never get to know him. He has a fiance who has to raisethat daughter on her own without the man she loved. It's just a really sad situation.

RIP Sean. Makes me want to cry and I'm not even a ST/Skins fan. Way too young and he was just starting to become a beast on the field.
tired.gif

One question though, why are a segment of athletes/entertainers constantly in the news for either things they've done or things that have been done tothem? It's like every week you hear a story about an athlete, entertainer, rapper, etc, getting involved in some kind of mess. This guy's death wastragic, but deaths like these can be prevented so long as you just reffrain from making yourself accessible to others and inviting trouble. People don'tseem to get it.

Originally Posted by dreClark

CHANGING HIS LIFE

Taylor's cousin, Florida State University safety Anthony Leon, said Taylor was trying to shed some troublemaking friends he had grown up with. Leon, who said he spent his morning crying and praying in his dorm room, said Taylor had ``started to calm down.''

''He's been trying to stay away from bad company -- especially for his daughter's sake,'' Leon said. ``Sean wasn't a bad guy at all. He's got his personality on the football field and off it. All he was trying to do was protect his family. And they shot him.''

His client, born and raised in west Perrine, was a paradox. On and off in recent years, he found himself in trouble with the law and once was fined by the NFL for spitting in the face of an adversary. But he was also praised by teammates and others for his kindness and maturity, especially since the birth of his infant daughter.

''From the first day I met him, from then to now, it's just like night and day,'' ******** receiver James Thrash said before Taylor's death was reported.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Dude was trying to change his life around....

R.I.P.

This is more shocking than what happened to Darrent Williams 'cuz it's in-home...

Back
Top Bottom