Sean Taylor dead at the age of 24.

its so hard to believe....when i say he was my favorite player i mean it....i didnt become a fan when he was a *******....i've BEEN a fan of his

my senior yr. of HS i wore #26 because of him (the fall 04 season) n i didnt even play defense
laugh.gif
(Wr)

there will never be another one like him...i can remember when Miami played La. Tech and ST came from half way across the field and made an INT by thesideline.....i remember him laying out FSU players when they was playing in the heavy rain....so many memories but god bless his family and he always be alivew/ me....whenever i have a son ima tell him about the hell of a player ST was

it feels like i lost somebody in my own family
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

One question though, why are a segment of athletes/entertainers constantly in the news for either things they've done or things that have been done to them? It's like every week you hear a story about an athlete, entertainer, rapper, etc, getting involved in some kind of mess. This guy's death was tragic, but deaths like these can be prevented so long as you just reffrain from making yourself accessible to others and inviting trouble. People don't seem to get it.

I feel what your saying , but Sean was sleep in his own house. He was woken up by some noise and before he could check on it, he was shot. In his ownhome. This wasn't at a club or something. This was where he sleeps. That makes it even more sad

Rip, way 2 young... all this madness needs to end somewhere. Prayers out to his family as well as other black athletes making millions. For some reason youseem to be targets, and under attack.

Wow... I'm at a loss for words. Not only was he a great football player, but he seemed to be getting his life in order.

My condolences go out to the family of Sean Taylor, as well as the Washington ********, and everyone else in the NFL.

Life is precious! Live every day to the fullest..

Sean Taylor: Rest In Peace - Heaven Couldn't Wait

I'm not a newbie, I just changed my name

Im still in disbelief that he's gone.... I find myself checking the news every so often just to see if there was a mistake... Truly a sad day....

Although this is obviously beyond football, I feel like I'm being robbed of the privelage of watching him take the field on Sundays.

R.I.P Sean
tired.gif

damn man. i really can't believe this. i woke up this morning thinking that he would be doing better.

rip sean.

Although this is obviously beyond football, I feel like I'm being robbed of the privelage of watching him take the field on Sundays.
I talked about this with my man ... it sounds selfish, but the majority of people dont know ST the person we just know that he demolished peopleon the field ... While we feel bad for his family, TO US we will be losing out on watching one of the young greats play the game ... Its just the way it is

WOW! i still cant believe he gone! i been tearing up all day and still in shock. why Sean Taylor? i still cant believe this! this %#%#@%$ suck!

Damn Sean R.I.P!

tired.gif
tired.gif
ONLY 24
frown.gif

This guy's death was tragic, but deaths like these can be prevented so long as you just reffrain from making yourself accessible to others and inviting trouble. People don't seem to get it.

This could have happened to ANYONE. There are home invasions, robberies, etc every day but they just don't get national attention. Of course all of thefocus on ST is due to his stature, but I hope no one thinks that they are immune to a certain type of situation due to where they live. He was in a goodneighborhood, and ultimately died protecting his family. It's a damn shame the way things went down, but God forbid that he wasn't there and just hisfiancee and daughter were in the house. From my assumption, someone was out to get him or his belongings by any means necessary.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This guy's death was tragic, but deaths like these can be prevented so long as you just reffrain from making yourself accessible to others and inviting trouble. People don't seem to get it.

This could have happened to ANYONE. There are home invasions, robberies, etc every day but they just don't get national attention. Of course all of the focus on ST is due to his stature, but I hope no one thinks that they are immune to a certain type of situation due to where they live. He was in a good neighborhood, and ultimately died protecting his family. It's a damn shame the way things went down, but God forbid that he wasn't there and just his fiancee and daughter were in the house. From my assumption, someone was out to get him or his belongings by any means necessary.

Thats Double Jay..... I swear some folks must think they live in a bubble to not think this couldn't happen to you.. Sean was not at a club or in thaHood... he was in his home....

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

wow, I thought he just got shot in the leg?

Even with being airlifted, he didn't have the greatest chance to make it with a severed femoral artery. He probably went into hypovolemic shock and hisorgans shut down.

They knew he wasnt going to make it.

This could have happened to ANYONE. There are home invasions, robberies, etc every day but they just don't get national attention. Of course all of the focus on ST is due to his stature, but I hope no one thinks that they are immune to a certain type of situation due to where they live. He was in a good neighborhood, and ultimately died protecting his family. It's a damn shame the way things went down, but God forbid that he wasn't there and just his fiancee and daughter were in the house. From my assumption, someone was out to get him or his belongings by any means necessary.

I think it's becoming pretty obvious this wasn't a random break-in... you don't have your house broken into 4 times in one year... Somebody wasout to get him or somebody in his family.

It doesn't make the situation any less tragic... i'm just saying, this doesn't seem like the picture you're trying to paint.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Thats Double Jay..... I swear some folks must think they live in a bubble to not think this couldn't happen to you.. Sean was not at a club or in tha Hood... he was in his home....

Im gonna play devils advocate and say that dude was trying to explain how Sean kept poor company and most times, things like this aren't random acts ofviolence. Usually the people know you and know about you.

I don't know what happened and I don't even know if I wanna know. I just know that I lost a football fraternity brother.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom