Searching for my favorite shoe of all time

When I was in middle school, the year was 2001-2003, I bought a pair of Nike Air Max running shoes that were INCREDIBLE. I have been searching for years for simply a picture of the shoe, the name, or anything! The shoes were similar to the Air Max 97 style but were definitely different. They came in one color option: blue, white, and orange. The colors were swirled in almost a tie dye look. If anyone here can provide some info on the name of the shoe or anything, I would greatly appreciate it. I hope to one day find another pair of these, which i understand is very rare. Please help!

THOSE ARE THEM!!! Almost forgot what they looked like its been so long. Anyone got a clue where I can find a pair of these?

Had that same pair in like 2000. There were plenty other colors, but these were the most memorable.

I've been scouring the 'Bay for years for these. They don't come up much.

keep checking ebay every once in a while . . . i checked now and don't see that colorway listed yet.

Actually randomly checked eBay yesterday and found a pair only worn once for 70 bones. You best believe I snatched em up instantly. They are a size up from what I usually wear but I couldn't care less. Ill post a pic on Saturday when they come in.

Actually randomly checked eBay yesterday and found a pair only worn once for 70 bones. You best believe I snatched em up instantly. They are a size up from what I usually wear but I couldn't care less. Ill post a pic on Saturday when they come in.

Nice congrats. These are hands down one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. Have 2 pairs that are pretty worn and another that's falling apart lol
Would love to see a retro but doubt they'd compare to the OGs

Bought these on eBay about a week ago for 70 bucks and recieved them in the mail yesterday. Just want to give people hope that these shoes do still exist and if you keep an eye on eBay long enough, you will find a decent pair. This pair was only worn once 13 years ago and they are pretty much brand new. They are just as comfortable as I remember them 13 years ago. Most comfortable shoe I've ever worn and in my opinion, the most aesthetically pleasing shoe on the planet. Check em out...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom