**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 36-28 | @ Royals; vs. ChiSox @ Rangers |

Great outing for Miller.
Seemed like the Tigers prepped for more of his fastballs, but he threw a good amount of breaking balls today. Saw a crazy M’s stat from this season when they play games on 70 degree+ days.

It’s been getting warmer here too :smokin

Is Blow scaling back just this season or has that been going on? Mostly just tuned in on the radio the last few, but now watching them every game I notice less and less of him. Dan Wilson does a great job too though.

Miller had his first rough outing of his young career but I still think he has a bright future. Was bound to get humbled by a team like NY eventually.

Miller had his first rough outing of his young career but I still think he has a bright future. Was bound to get humbled by a team like NY eventually.
He throws fastballs and the Yanks are good at hitting them. In Miller's defense the zone yesterday early on was atrocious, and he was getting squeezed, but he left some stuff in the zone that got banged. He'll grow from it.

Such a tough spot for Woo. Yeah he missed some pitches, but Rangers scouted him well enough to ambush some. Cool to see him still get some K’s, good things coming for/from him I’m sure.

Ty smacked that!!! It’s like 80 degrees today too, so the ball is flying off the bat this evening.

Back
Top Bottom