**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 46-37 | v. Twins, O's and Jays |

Kid escaped death right there.

M's also get Nuno...two prospects are Jack Reinheimer & Gabby Guerrero.

eww

Only three players in baseball have a lower OBP since 2011 than Mark Trumbo (min. 2000 PA). He'll join the Mariners, who have the 4th-worst OBP in the majors and have scored the third-fewest runs in the majors this season.

Someone will get DFA'd to bring sucre back
My guess is Ruggiano, but I don't care who it is between him, Ackley, Weeks and Willie. They all gots to go!
eww

Only three players in baseball have a lower OBP since 2011 than Mark Trumbo (min. 2000 PA). He'll join the Mariners, who have the 4th-worst OBP in the majors and have scored the third-fewest runs in the majors this season.
I'm curious where they hit him though.

His power numbers dropped precipitously last year when he first joined the DBacks (no Trout and Pujols to provide protection?) and he started off slow until the moved him to #2 in the lineup, where he blew up again (hitting before Goldy).

I don't trust Lloyd. He'll probably put him behind Seager and in front of LoMo, but I don't think that optimizes the type of bat he is. I think they should try him at the 2 spot in Seattle with Cano and Cruz behind him. Honestly, I think they should try moving Cano to #2 and Cruz to 3. Then I don't mind if they nestle Trumbo between Cruz and Seager, because Seager's spot in the lineup doesn't change.

If he hits 6th then he's probably gonna fail in Safeco -- my guess. It is a contract season though, so we'll see.

Regardless. I like the move as a start.

Last edited:
I think they're saying he'll arrive tonight... so I guess he could make the game. 

Coming in today listening to 710 all I hear is people hating in this trade. Like how can you seriously hate it. It's a very low risk very high reward trad . And takes the bat away from people like Willie, Ack, Weeks.
******* baffles me how some of these "sports know it alls" think

@$%% this team. Erasemo Ramirez, are you kidding me? I'm close to throwing in the towel on the season.

**** this team

Besides

Elias
Felix
Cruz

Who else are we adding to the **** the M's except you squad?

Back
Top Bottom