**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

I thought I heard a BP arm is out, not sure which tho.

Jonathan aro and another guy from Tacoma, Rollins I believe. Just hearing this on the radio now. Will try and find out more of what's going on.

Damn he's only 24. And Starting his first game against the Sox [emoji]128591[/emoji]

At least it's roenis elias on the other side.

Seattle+Mariners+v+Boston+Red+Sox+WG3Ra9lQfxFx.jpg

Seattle+Mariners+v+Boston+Red+Sox+X5YvkJk5O2Mx.jpg

Seattle+Mariners+v+Boston+Red+Sox+7cAHeVRxygSx.jpg

#Mariners announce they have acquired Zach Lee from the Dodgers for Chris Taylor.

Lee has made 13 starts at AAA this year, has a 4.89 ERA. He's walked 15 and struck out 57.
damn.

The team is a mess right now. Below .500 ball for the past month, rotation is taking more hits than Tina Turner, and we're now starting to see regression in guys like Marte -  both at the plate and with the glove, Seff Smiff, and a few others who should be out table setters.

Last edited:
This is make or break time with this part of the schedule with a ton of good teams before All Star Break

This has the chance to get real ugly.

but still only 2 back of a WC spot. I'll feel more confident with the team's chances if they survive this stretch 

Gonna be OT that first week of July unfortunately. My summer is clear after that if y'all down to link up for any games [emoji]128064[/emoji]

The Seattle Times ‏@seattletimes
Mariners pitcher Taijuan Walker headed back to Seattle for a MRI on his ailing right

This can't be life, there's gotta be more

Back
Top Bottom