**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

St+Louis+Cardinals+v+Seattle+Mariners+cxDoXMYAOZHx.jpg

St+Louis+Cardinals+v+Seattle+Mariners+3Bgj43pm72jx.jpg

On one knee!

St+Louis+Cardinals+v+Seattle+Mariners+Z2bkAOYAjVyx.jpg

St+Louis+Cardinals+v+Seattle+Mariners+fR_qujNuolux.jpg

St+Louis+Cardinals+v+Seattle+Mariners+pyZRKBC13fAx.jpg

St+Louis+Cardinals+v+Seattle+Mariners+cIVgC5Dk7cQx.jpg

Thanks for that. Heard the game on the radio :lol: Sims reaction.. Crazy the ball was hit in his direction, he's definitely wildin' :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Hey a series W is a step in the right direction
True...I cant eem remember the last series win. 
laugh.gif

Having struck out 19 in hitters in 11.1 IP, and flashing a fastball over 100 MPH to go along with is a devastating slider, there is no pitcher in the Mariner bullpen as capable of overwhelming opposing batters, or generating a needed strikeout with runners on base. In yesterday's loss it was Nick Vincent pitching in a tie game, and Diaz with a two run deficit. It is time to switch those two around.

http://www.lookoutlanding.com/2016/6/27/12039514/Building-a-better-mariners
sick.gif

I was HOT when I saw Vincent come up in the 7th, not to mention Diaz was warming up in the 5th as Pax labored to get through it. 
sick.gif

sick.gif

Rookie coach I get it but its gotta be common sense to use your best weapons in the high leverage situations. Tired of seeing Diaz come out in the 5th inning one day and in the 7th inning the next. Find a prominent role for your best BP arm, and our BP just becomes that much better.

The year before, he’d pulled a subtler prank on another teammate: Alex Rodriguez, then an 18-year-old rookie shortstop who, like Griffey, had been the top pick in the draft. Griffey enlisted Seattle’s trainer, Rick Griffin, to convince Rodriguez that the club’s stars—including Buhner and Randy Johnson—were involved in a scheme to sell their sperm to the highest bidder, as if they were thoroughbred stallions, and that Rodriguez might himself attract an appreciable stud fee. He brought in a fake doctor. “Dude, you got great genes,” Griffey told the rookie. The callow Rodriguez was skeptical at first. Then he started to come around. “How much money do you think we could make?” he asked. Griffey, mercifully, pulled the plug before donations were to be harvested. “Everybody has rookie hazing,” he says. “That was his.”
wtf.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Think I'll buy that issue. Rick Mirer sighting lol. Haven't heard about him since I was in elementary school.

Back
Top Bottom