**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

Nice.  Hope everyone who wanted one got one!

And I just realized... the royal caps tonight don't have the MLB logo on the back! 

Y'all just getting the giveaway and then bouncing to watch the game at a bar? I'm in line right now. Getting the plaque and then trying to get a pic with the actual plaque. What are you guys thinking?

Y'all just getting the giveaway and then bouncing to watch the game at a bar? I'm in line right now. Getting the plaque and then trying to get a pic with the actual plaque. What are you guys thinking?

After the giveaways we just hit the bar for pre-drinks then head to Safeco when the game starts

After the giveaways we just hit the bar for pre-drinks then head to Safeco when the game starts

Oh I didn't know you can do reentry. That's dope. We'll see how it goes getting in and getting pics. If not, tomorrow for sure

Oh I didn't know you can do reentry. That's dope. We'll see how it goes getting in and getting pics. If not, tomorrow for sure
Did that last night.
Got a pic with the he plaque also, but that was ehhh

13732157_157122608048686_101067243_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom