**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

mariners5_720_45xwmxbq_o895wst7.jpg

Los+Angeles+Angels+Anaheim+v+Seattle+Mariners+eLICCTYKYevx.jpg

Los+Angeles+Angels+Anaheim+v+Seattle+Mariners+8mUJmwnqZqLx.jpg

Los+Angeles+Angels+Anaheim+v+Seattle+Mariners+5FEGCAWxB2qx.jpg

Los+Angeles+Angels+Anaheim+v+Seattle+Mariners+543oQUvRRwex.jpg

Last edited:
Just woke up. Heading to the pen to line up after I shower. Can't believe I spent all this time in line

Jerseys are kinda wack. Today was presented by Nike but the jerseys aren't Nike branded and don't have the Swingman logo on the sleeve like the early photos.

Jersey looks awesome from a distance and horrible up close

Jerseys are kinda wack. Today was presented by Nike but the jerseys aren't Nike branded and don't have the Swingman logo on the sleeve like the early photos.

both of these :lol:

all in all a fun *** weekend at Safeco though. i wanted the bobblehead most and definitely happy with that one. the actual number retirement ceremony was great. really well done.

all in all a fun *** weekend at Safeco though. i wanted the bobblehead most and definitely happy with that one. the actual number retirement ceremony was great. really well done.

Should have hit the bar with us Friday pregame.

Should have hit the bar with us Friday pregame.

next time for sure, my dude. wish i knew about the re-entry on Friday. would have for sure done that. was good meeting up with y'all but too bad we didn't get to throw back any beers this time.

Jersey coulda been worse in my opinion. I did like then but it coulda had BECU or Boeing or Alaska Air tattooed all over it but it didn't. Having said that....I gave the jersey to my dad...I got the authentic Griffey jersey coming in the mail so I didn't really need this give away jersey. My buddy wanted one so I didn't mind waiting in line with him.

All in all a great game....a little GP love throwing out the first pitch??

I know Paxton is day to day and it woulda been great to see him pitch a complete game but at least we didn't have to worry Cishek was gonna come in and blow it...

Last edited:
All in all a great weekend of baseball in the northwest.
Sweep
Griffey
Ichiro
Arod
:pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom