**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

The one year our pitching sucks im liking our lineup lol. Its been the opposite for the last few years

I think theyll come around

Im at work when the Ms play. If its close in the 8th/9th i always play the game on my phone. Been exciting the last two games

Last edited:
Miranda pitched a hell of a game tonight and the offense doing what they do.

Gamel has been a pleasant surprise filling in for mitch. Not to mention my dude Heredia:pimp: both are fun to watch

Runssssssss... 
nthat.gif

Yea ive liked Miranda since last year. Hes consistently aolid.

Gonna be hard to send Heredia or Gamel down when Haniger comes back.

If valencia can continue to progress to be the hitter he has been his whole career, we should be fine. Im loving the lineup.

The only real black hole we have in the lineup right now is Zunino. Guys just gotta keep doing what theyre doing and hope the pitching improves

@shannondrayer
Mariners announce James Paxton has been placed on the 10 day dl with a left forearm strain.

mean.gif

This one seems like it can go on forever :lol: hope not

Edit

That hamstring tho [emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
[emoji]128543[/emoji][emoji]128543[/emoji][emoji]128543[/emoji]

[emoji]128657[/emoji][emoji]128657[/emoji][emoji]128657[/emoji]

They were dropping like flies late in yesterday's game smh

I haven't checked yet but I can only imagine the number of roster moves coming today

Ryan Divish @RyanDivish
Machi has a nerve issue in his thumb and is day to day. Evan Marshall has a severely injured hamstring. he was on crutches postgame

Both left the game throwing a couple of pitches a piece in the 11th inning

Man we have had the WORST luck with pitching injuries this year. WTF

But tonight was a great game to watch. De Jong looked really strong with great command. I like Pazos as well with the heat.

I really like this lineup, that 7th was beautiful, with a little luck of course. Gamel and Heredia continue to impress. If Haniger comes back and keeps it up we will have a solid OF for the first time in years

Dejong bouncing back - 6ip 4h 1er game.

Huge 7th inning highlighted by RBIs by Valencia and Motter. Guillermo Heredia and Ben gamel looking REAL good out there man :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom