**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

mean.gif

Felix out till June???  

2 steps forward and 5 steps back...It's early, but we can only say that for so long...At some point, they're gonna have to hope that Houston has a big-time slide, while the M's put a serious run together. The probability of one of those things happening is good, but for both to happen? Iono. Definitely taking a pessimistic POV.

Not even into summer ball and it's looking like it's Wild Card or bust. :lol:

Last edited:
2 steps forward and 5 steps back...It's early, but we can only say that for so long...At some point, they're gonna have to hope that Houston has a big-time slide, while the M's put a serious run together. The probability of one of those things happening is good, but for both to happen? Iono. Definitely taking a pessimistic POV.

Not even into summer ball and it's looking like it's Wild Card or bust. :lol:

Wildcard or bust confirmed.

The entire pitching staff and Cano being hurt don't help. I've never seen the injury bug bite like it has.

Yea cano on the DL, this is INSANE

Just the wrong year for this to happen. So unlucky. They just have to do their best and piece together a lineup that can keep them near 500 while guys get healthy

Wasting all this stellar offense for nothing 
mean.gif

who the hell is the closer now?

Last edited:
Did you guys cop tickets? I can't make it this weekend. I've been called in on a late project for work.

Back
Top Bottom