**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

I met dakid23 dakid23 last year at T-Mobile Park during the summer Angels series (?). Crazy because his seat was right next to ours and I was on NT so he must have recognized the black screen with white texts LOL!

Brash
1651278161967.png

It's still early, last season they went threw slumps so not losing the faith yet. It's only early May guys.
Facts, was just reminded by Larry Stone that this time last year the M’s were no-hit twice in a two week span and still got close to making it in. Keep your heads up!

Facts, was just reminded by Larry Stone that this time last year the M’s were no-hit twice in a two week span and still got close to making it in. Keep your heads up!

And lost to the Dodgers 1-0 while being 1 or 2 hit - was there for that 😂😂

Expanded Playoffs start this year right? Not really thinking about the division tbh lmao

This Apple TV + broadcast is actually pretty good, tbh...really good. Cliff, Katie and the play-by-play guy from MLBN have some chemistry.

This Apple TV + broadcast is actually pretty good, tbh...really good. Cliff, Katie and the play-by-play guy from MLBN have some chemistry.
Yeah, traditionalists have hated these Friday Night calls but I’ve enjoyed them. Cliff Floyd really FaceTimed JR on air earlier, and other dude took off his Griffey Air Max 90s to show Kid, holding it right in front of Katie’s face haha!

Yeah, traditionalists have hated these Friday Night calls but I’ve enjoyed them. Cliff Floyd really FaceTimed JR on air earlier, and other dude took off his Griffey Air Max 90s to show Kid, holding it right in front of Katie’s face haha!

Only downside is accessibility if you don't have the baseball package with anyone, but I'm really enjoying this broadcast.

And these MLBN dudes are in the loop with every team, so they know their stuff.

Back
Top Bottom