**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

I respect it - they don’t allow ANY unvaccinated person and it’s been that way
Yeah I respect it too. Up until recently they even made folks submit proof of negative test within 72 hours of entering, vaccinated or not. We hit BC often so I didn’t mind it.

Yeah I respect it too. Up until recently they even made folks submit proof of negative test within 72 hours of entering, vaccinated or not. We hit BC often so I didn’t mind it.

Yeah my wife has a close friend in Vancouver - was hell getting her family (live in NY) back and forth after she had a baby, ended up just meeting in Seattle at our place 😂😂

e35.jpg

As well as ownership overall. Folks really signed Ray, traded for some mid bats, and said the team should be okay haha. Still think y’all can squeeze in the post season.

Wait EYE thought you were a Mariners fan?

Who wants to cruise Friday and boo the STROS?

Yo that’s wild! Glad you’re good now though homie. My old coworker’s son just got a full ride to Oregon State to play DB (Carlos Mack). Good kid.

Had to get me out the paint real quick - I wasn’t meant for D1 😂😂

Come through Friday fam

Had to get me out the paint real quick - I wasn’t meant for D1 😂😂

Come through Friday fam
Appreciate you and it sounds like a blast but I have to drive to Idaho to pick up this damn Samoyed puppy for the family haha. Rain check for sure!

Oh and I like the Upton signing for the M’s, he’d be a better situational bat than the options they have currently.

Back
Top Bottom