**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

Great showing by Julio regardless. His swing looked so fluid out there. Had he gotten that last 30 second bonus he wins it I'm almost positive.

Watching it now... didn't watch it live.... but I know the result.

Not a fan of these fitted mesh/trucker caps. 🤔

EDIT
These camera angles are awful. 😕

Last edited:
I'm obvs biased, but you hit that many homers, you deserve to win. 😒😒😒

Julio has the perfect swing for the derby where he's able to save stamina and quickly able to get back in his stance after each swing. Shoutout to his pitcher too, that guy was putting the ball right where it needed to be. Can't wait for ASG 23' in Seattle!

image.jpg

ASG picnic at T-Mobile Park

Friday's (7/22) game is sold out?!?! And they're not even playing the Yanks, BoSox, Cubs or Dodgers?? The fair weather fans have returned lol.

Friday's (7/22) game is sold out?!?! And they're not even playing the Yanks, BoSox, Cubs or Dodgers?? The fair weather fans have returned lol.
My homie got tickets for Friday's game months ago from his gig because it was Filipino Night/Fireworks :lol:. Was not expecting this would be the situation at the time

Tix priced drop again to normal the next game doe

Let's just hope the M's feed off the crowds and carry this momentum through the season. Plus they are now 9 games back of the AL West so the division is still in reach and they can cut into it this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom