**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

Wait, who is she? What is the meme reference? 😅

Never seen this specific meme used until now lol

Folks look hot af out there at the game rn lol!
Last night got to the stadium around 6:45 and the sun was directly on the CF bleachers, I was down in the beer garden at the time thankfully and some parts had shade. Also, I know they likely make good money from private events but the lower part of the garden was taken up by one and it was less than half full smh. The top left section also had an event that they finally wrapped up a few mins before first pitch thankfully, that one was also way less than half full of people.

The boy!

E1E716F5-2853-4F7C-8556-A99DB88B2429.jpeg

Last night got to the stadium around 6:45 and the sun was directly on the CF bleachers, I was down in the beer garden at the time thankfully and some parts had shade. Also, I know they likely make good money from private events but the lower part of the garden was taken up by one and it was less than half full smh. The top left section also had an event that they finally wrapped up a few mins before first pitch thankfully, that one was also way less than half full of people.
Yeah that’s wild, just learned the area down by Edgar’s cantina can be rented for private events. Saw Trident Deck reserved during game 161 last year, which was wild because it ended up being sold out.

Yeah that’s wild, just learned the area down by Edgar’s cantina can be rented for private events. Saw Trident Deck reserved during game 161 last year, which was wild because it ended up being sold out.
The upper level Edgar's/bar (across from the new Corona concession stand) also had a private event going yesterday too. I don't mind that section and the top part of the beer garden being reserved during games but found it lame the lower part of the beer garden was roped off and the avg fan couldn't go down there.

Team battling though…Gilbert getting smacked a bit but doing a decent job limiting after that first inning.

Tough times y’all, but Rays and Jays been losing so at least the WC standings haven’t been impacted much. M’s seriously need a bat though, can’t count on Lewis/Haniger/Kelenic (who maybe be part of trade packages) to elevate the lineup much. JD Martinez would be solid imo…

Back
Top Bottom