**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

It's all the little things... he'd occasionally mess up calls/mistakes, tell some random story and go off on a tangent... and the tacky jokes! 🤷‍♂️

Can totally see Blowers like 🙄 when he tries to be funny! 😂

And I think he's more of a football guy? I don't really know... he might be a better football commentator, but it's a 'no' from be for his baseball calls. 😕🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Had to have been a decent amount of Yanks fans there too, I assume. Game was fun af to watch on TV, Goldsmith probably had the third best performance after Cole and Castillo.

60/40 M’s to Yanks fans both nights

At Angels Stadium it’s always 70/30 Yanks to Angels 😂😂😂

It's all the little things... he'd occasionally mess up calls/mistakes, tell some random story and go off on a tangent... and the tacky jokes! 🤷‍♂️

And I think he's more of a football guy? I don't really know... he might be a better football commentator, but it's a 'no' from be for his baseball calls. 😕🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Yea he is corny for sure but I like his enthusiasm lol

Castillo even better than I was expecting…

Forgot to add

HEY NOW

i hate when he says that lmaoo

Put some respect on his name
wow.png

I like Dave Sims too LOL! Biased but Joe Davis is my favorite right now, he works really well off folks or can man the whole damn thing a little similar to Vin Scully.

Love seeing the bigger crowds.

Players deserve it but do kinda miss when there was more space to roam in the garden and smaller lines :lol: :smh:

Thinking of going to the Bark at the Park game on the 23rd as the Hatback bar and Steelheads also open that day(in space where pyramid was). I don't have a doggo though lol.

Marco is a backend rotation guy moving forward, gets hit like crazy now. A potential post season rotation would be Castillo, Ray, and Kirby/Gilbert so it’s all good.

Back
Top Bottom