**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

M’s need Kirby to pitch like 10 K’s on Wednesday in front of the Angels, so Jerry can dangle him for Ohtani this offseason.

Julio showed out last night! Kind of annoying how the Angels park is designed that the RF fence has the yellow line right below the screen so HR's hit there look like they should be able to be played off the wall.

So there's an alt Youtube stream featuring commentary from influencers...
That's a thing? 😅

This YT broadcast is turrible. They are interviewing Logan Gilbert and hardly even attempting to call PBP at the same time.

I like the interview with Logan, can see what's going on so I'm not trippin. Definitely understand folks wanting PBP though.

I watched 2 mins of that alt stream and had to switch back to the main stream. Too irritating and distracting.

Cal's first hit that same media screen. Huge design flaw IMO as the yellow line for the main wall is right below it and even the commentator said "that's gone though, past the yellow line" lol. The 2nd HR from Cal yesterday was smoked!

Edit: Just looked up the Angles RF wall and see the yellow line was lowered in 2018 from the top to allow more HR's. Makes alot of sense and the M's got HR's off it yesterday and Julio's the day before.

I think this was our 3rd game on Youtube this year? Yea I wasn’t huge on their commentary or Apple TV’s commentary.

I much prefer team-specific networks. These generic teams don’t give those in-depth tidbits because they aren’t as focused on one team/clubhouse

Rough outing for Castillo last night but it happens and hoping that was just an outlier. Disappointing to see the M's drop the series against the A's but them coming home tomorrow should give them a spark again.

Solid turnout for a Wednesday afternoon vs the lowley Nats.

20220824_134333.jpg

Back
Top Bottom